The truth hurts

Wow guys , seven hundred and something votes . Super proud of my fans . These coming up chapters are going to be really hard on ,Anna .

Frustration went through me as I looked up to see Obi Wan . As he stood down the hallway to my room.

Three days had passed and the walking had still not advance at all.

I had barely walked a couple of feet to him . And the pain had become so unbearable that I could not take another step toward Obi Wan .

Tears escaped as I began to rub my legs with my hand .

" Rest , Master Anna , we have all the time in the galaxy ." He said as he began to walk toward me .

" Obi Wan , I have to walk so I can defeat him !" I cried as my legs cried out for me to stop .

Wishing that Jacen would not come so my mission had the time like I needed it to .

" Anna , that darth lord is not real . Whoever hurt you in the past is messing with your mind ."

The past that I tried to hide and outrun was catching up with me . I knew in my heart that he was coming even though I did not know when .

And I knew that Master Yoda and Obi Wan needed to know about my evil cousin . It was not about me anymore in the past : this was about the future of my family and the Jedi order .

" Believe me when I say this , Obi Wan . He is very real to me and to the future ." I stated as I locked eyes with my boyfriend .

Being a few feet away for me as his smile turned to a frown .

Walk , I screamed to myself as I gave everything in me to move my leg .

As my right foot moved a inch , pain shot through my entire body .

" Stop it ,Anna . You are going to damage yourself where you are not able to walk anymore ."

Knowing that he was right as the pain increased more .

" You are right ,Master Kenobi ." I said as I could sense that Master Yoda was coming down the long hallway .

" Master Anna , pain is the key to success. But so is listening to the ones who are trying to help !"

Master Yoda was on his small cirlce speeder that made him the same height as the rest of the Jedi .

" I am sorry, Master Yoda . " I replied as my eyes averted to the little green creature .

" Master Kenobi , trust her . You do ?" He asked as Obi Wan turned around to face the Jedi master.

" Yes Master , with my life ." Obi Wan exclaimed as he smiled once more .

How could the great Jedi Obi Wan Kenobi love and trust me when he did not know who I truly was .

" You see Anakina trust him , you must !" Master Yoda said as I knew what he meant through his wise words .

Avoiding from telling him the truth was easy ; especially when I thought I had years to tell him.

But I was selling myself out from the truth because I knew he would hate me .

But I had to trust him like he trusted me with his life .

" You are right ,Master Yoda . I will walk with patience and use the force as my guide ."

Master Yoda smiled as he and Obi Wan continued to talk about my recovery .

I took a deep breath as the pain started to subside from me .

" Anakin is waiting on me for a lesson ,Master Anna . I will be back later on to see how you are !" Obi Wan words broke me out of my trance as I automatically nodded to his words .

" Can you help me back to my room ,first ?" I asked knowing that I could not move another step .

As Obi Wan smile grew bigger at me to my confession . I wished that I could kiss him at this moment .

But with Master Yoda being here I knew that I had to treat him like I did everyone else .

" Help her ,Master Kenobi . And I will join Anakin in the library for his meditation lesson ."

I couldn't help but smile at Master Yoda ; he was a very special person .

And I was very honored to meet the little green Jedi in my life.

He had helped me with my attitude since I had come to the past .

We stood there as we watched Master Yoda speed down the hallway .

Then Obi Wan turned to me as his smile came back on his face .

" Anna , shall we ?" He asked as he put his arms around me .

Nodding , as I was thankful for the dresses that my grandmother had given me for comfort .

" Good , because you have some explaining to do ." Obi Wan exclaimed as I have him a look . That said , I had no idea what he was talking about .

" Anakin , told me your birthday is your four days away from now . "

Signing , I knew my birthday did not matter at all.

" It does matter ,Anna . Your birth is something to celebrate ."

As I felt him arms tighten around me ; I knew his love for me was deep.

Instead of feeling happy about what he had said instead it brought me pain .

Because this would be first birthday without my family being with me .

But I knew that if I survived this mission ; I would see them again.

" Anna, I know you miss your family . But I am your family from now on, I promise !" He said as he laid me down on my bed .

" I know you are ,Obi Wan . And I do not know what I would do without you ." I replied as I snaked my arm around his neck to bring him down to my level .

Meeting my lips as best as he could : Obi climbed on the bed so he could get closer to me .

Roaming my hands to his shoulder blades as he lifted me up more up toward the bed .

Everything in me wanted to grow old with Obi Wan . Have our daughter Padme and other little mini Kenobis with him . The whole nine yards to grow old with him : but I knew it would never happen.

Because first , I was from the future and he was from the past.

I didn't know how long I would be here or if I would survive this mission .

So instead of worrying about what the future hold . I would take a day at a time with the mission or I would drive myself insane from Jacen and the walking .