Getting adjusted to life

We landed on the planet Coruscant so Padme could consult Chancellor Valorum to plead for her planet . Little did they know that not long it would be blown up by the same man that she thought that could help save it . I would bring his wickedness into the light but it wasn't time for it .

Seeing the old sights and places of the Jedi was beyond a lucky charm . Anakin grabbed my hand as I shot my eyes down at him and he gave me a smile . " Do you think I will be a great Jedi like you and the others ? " he asked as I have him a full smile . If he only he knew what greatness he had in him and what darkness could behold of him .

" Anakin , you are going to be the Jedi that changes destiny but you can't let darkness seize you ." I know the words of advise wouldn't mean nothing to him later on . But I would be here to try to let him stay on the good side of the force .

" Padme is a beautiful girl isn't she ?" I knew where I got my curiosity from as I asked many questions as a child . " Yes she is ."

We walked up the stairs and waited as r2d2 beeped to make sure we were looking both ways before we crossed the street . Star cruisers and ships passed us by like we were nothing . The city was beautiful beyond words as I knew this once bright and going planet would be no more by my day . " Hurry up you two ." Obi Wan complained as they gained a distance ahead of us . I walked slower just to get on his nerves as Anakin hurried to catch up with Jinn.

Obie stood straight as a board ," Anna , come on , the council isn't patient very much ." he exclaimed motioning for me to move along faster . " Isn't that a sign of darkness ." I quoted in Yoda's voice . Not expecting that , Obi 's frown turned into a big smile .

" Really Anna ." he asked laughing shaking his hand as hurried to get where he was .

" Well you asked for it ." I exclaimed as he opened the door for me . He walked behind me as I looked and astonishment came over me .

Tons of small children followed a droid that look like r2d2 as they chattered about their day . Teens and preteens laughed as they just got our of their class . My sister would have loved and thrived here with these padawans .

Suddenly I wished my father was here with me and helping me with with this mission ." You must be missing your Jedi Master Luke ; aren't you ! " Obi' s words brought me out of my observing as I landed my eyes on him .

" Yes , but he knew I was ready when they awarded me Jedi Knight ." I said before I realized .

" Awarded you meant anointed ."he questioned me as I nodded to his words ." Same thing ." I replied hoping I could get away with it .

" You are different Anna Solo ." Obi said as he laughed and touched my hand . The same feeling before happened again as for a split second our eyes met and locked .

" Anna , Obi Wan ." Jinn's voice brought us out of our moment as I was relieved and disappointed at the same time .

" Yoda wants to meet you as well as the council ." Jinn said as I knew this was going to be my biggest test out of all .

I nodded and followed them to where the council was . " How did it go with Anakin ?" I asked to distract me from my nervousness . " Not good , they think he is to drawn with the dark side . " Jinn said as I looked and knew that was sort of true .

" You know that they will change their mind . He is the chosen one to change everything ." I said knowing that was the bold truth . And this girl , his granddaughter has to help him not become Vader . Jinn and Obi looked at me as Jinn smiled ," You are very wise for your age , young Solo . " Jinn said someone called to them .

" Yoda is just there alone ." Jinn said as I placed my hand on the door and hoped my cover wasn't blown away this quick .

" Your eyes are back blue ." Obi whispered as I smiled as I knew he saw me looking in the mirror everyday to see if they had changed back .

I walked into the room and Yoda observed me as he remained quiet. " You young one I do not know or your Master Luke ." I bit my lips at his word as I knew he was the only I could tell the truth to .

" Try you must to tell me who you are Anakia Skywalker? " Yoda saying my name as he must have known the truth . " Why don't you tell me ?" .

Yoda's smile grew bigger , " Ben told me all about you young Skywalker ." I signed hoping he spoke highly of me