A Father's love

My eyes looked up to see my baby sister Leila looking directly at me . Her thoughts screamed anger at me as blood covered my entire body .

" You was supposed to save our family from grief ,Anakina . But you did the opposite and doomed it more !" She screamee at me as I walked away from the Jedi apprentice .

" You do not know what I have been through !" My voice was filled with bitter and anger .

Looking at the girl who was now my age had grown into a beautiful girl .

" You are not the only one who lost Anakin that day ,Anna . We did to !" Her eyes filled with tears as I threw down my red lightsaber from her words .

" Leila , I have to do this . Because if I don't ;my daughter's will be killed !" I whispered so Jacen would not hear me .

Her eyes was filled with shock and questions at the mention of my daughters ," How old are they ?" She asked as I motioned for her to follow me .

" They turn five in three days !" I answered her as she followed me imside a cargo ship . Twin girls !

I knew about Padme but not of my other daughter .

" Meet Padme and Palmer Kenobi !" I exclaimed as two little girls came running up to us .

" Mamma, where is father !" Padme, my instict told me as of the little red haired and brown eyed girl .

Palmer must be the brown hair and blue eyed girl .

" Their safety means everything to me ,Leila . Even it means turning against everything that means to me !"

" Twins , Anna . " A voice called as I looks away from the scene to see Obi Wan standing a few feet away from me .

Tears slid down as I finally knew the reason why I had failed the first time .

" I knew of Padme but not about Palmer !" Smiling at the brown haired girl who looked alot like me .

" So this is why you failed the first time !" Obi Wan said as I knew that he was concern about me .

" I guess so ! " I replied as I saw myself pick the two little girls up .

The scene changed to me looking at Jacen with anger as he walked to me ," You see Anakina , the darth side suits you !" He proclaimed as anger toward him filled in me .

" As soon as I can ,Jacen . I will end you !" I snapped as I followed him down the ramp to a planet that was filled with rock and ashes .

Looking up to see Darth Sidious and Anakin smiling as we walks toward them .

" Come Anchor ,for the future we must fix !" Darth Sidious said as I nodded to his command.

Knowing that Obi Wan and Padme had the girls in safety .

" Anakina , this is your true destiny !" Anakin added as I could feel the conflict in him .

" No this is !" I cried as I pulled out my red lightsaber and pierced into Jacen's side .Death would be much easier than killing the one guy who was my whole world .

" Good ,Anakina . Let your anger flow through you !" He said as Jacen fell to the ground .

" Death to you and the dark side !" I cried as I whirled my light saber to him . But Anakin caught on faster as his blocked mine from the blow .

" Anakina , if you do not end this little act . I will hurt down Obi Wan and your sister who has your daughters. I will kill them and train Padme and Palmer to be the best Darth lords that they can be . " Anakin snapped as I threw my light saber to the side .

" Anna ." Obi Wan's voice was protective as he looked at Anakin who had a black hood covering his now yellow eyes .

" I did it ,Obi Wan . I made Anakin hate me so much that he would kill Leila and you !" My voice was broken as I could see my anger fill in me .

" They would never be like you ,Anakin . " I snarled as I tempted once more strike at Sidious and successfully cut the old man's head off. But was cut down as well as Anakin struck his lightsaber deep into my side .

I even could feel the pain as Anakin caught me as I fell to the ground .

" Anna, what have I done !" He cried as blood began to ooze out of my mouth .

" Shh, Ani . " I barely could get out as I heard a ship land beside us .

" Anna !" Looking to see my aunt Leia along with Padme and Leila running down the ramp.

Anakin's eyes fell on my Aunt as confusion filled his eyes .

" Meet your daughter ,Anakin ." I whispered as I sensed my two daughters on the ship .

Leia looked at Anakin then to Padme as her pregnant belly .

" My sweet girl !" Leia said as she knelt down to me and her grandfather.

Obi Wan 's pov

" Bring her back !" A voice interrupted my trance of watching Anna's memories .

Looking down up to see Master Yoda then to Anna as the sheets were soaked once again with blood .

Anna's pov

" Anna , we have to go back !" Obi Wan said as I knew that I would see my memories if I stayed longer .

" Not right now !" I said as I wanted to see my memories .

" I said now !" He cried as he took my hand and began to drag me across the rock .

My eyes flipped open as I sensed and felt blood .

Feeling my nose as my hand smeared with my own blood .

Nausea filled in me from all of the blood ," Get Nika now !" I could hear Obi Wan cry as I tried to sit up but it was impossible.

" Anna , stay awake you must !" Master Yoda exclaimed as I barely had the strength to .

Dr. Nika arrived along with a couple of medical driods .

Obi Wan picked me up from the bed ," Let's take her to the other room !" Dr.Nika claimed as I saw Obi Wan follow the woman out of the room .

Praying that I would be okay to save Anakin and my daughters.