Love me

Feeling the sun as i laid in the grass as a child was one of my favorite things to do . Everytime we get a chance to go out in the country for a break . I would always go off by myself and just lay and think about life.

And now after we ate the remaining fruit I coaxed Obi Wan to lay on the blanket and let the sun soak us warm.

" You feel at peace my love ." Obi wan said as I turned my head from the sun to see his face .

Smiling , as his blue eyes sparkled with happiness , " I use to love doing this as a child when we got a chance for a break from breaking . "

" I wish I knew you and friended you when we were younglings ." Obi wan said .

Leaning over to kiss me as I responded quickly to him . Placing my hands on his shoulders as he stood on his elbows so he could be closer to me.

I wanted to tell him what he meant to me. That life wasn't livable even though we haven't known each other very long .

I love you was burning my tongue but I didn't know if he felt the same yet .

" If I say these words and you don't feel the same way . Don't feel obligated to say it until you are ready ." I said as I sat up to sense what he felt .

But he stayed motionless so I couldn't feel anything .

" Say what you feel !" Obi wan exclaimed as thoughts of all kinds ran through my head .

Sitting up , Obi wan let me sense a worry feeling in him .

" I love you Obi Wan ;and you might not feel the same way .But I had to tell you so I could remain sane ."

He looked at me with a frown as fear struck my heart as we sat there in silence for several minutes

What was I thinking saying these words knowing he didn't feel the same way as air was all I craved .

My feet stumble as I began to walk .

Not gaining much feet away from the blanket . " Anna, wait . You didn't give me a chance to answer ."
His arm touched my right corner of my elbow .

"Answer , to wait and you tell me that you don't feel the same way ." I shot back as I shoved my arm from him.

I knew better for telling him that I loved him .Knowing it wasn't his fault at all for not being in love with me .

Knowing my attitude was terrible so was my patience .

" Obi Wan I shouldn't have said it knowing you don't feel the same way . I know you care deeply about me ." I exclaimed as tears threatened to come

" Why do you always think the worst of me ?" He asked angrily as I turned around to see his arms crossed .

Sensing that his feelings hurt fromnl my actions .

He was about to walk back to the blanket when he suddenly walked to me.

Placing each of his hands on my face
," How do you not see how much I love you Anna Solo. I mean we went against everthing that they taught us in the academy about romantic relationships. Which, I believed myself till you changed my mind . Anna, the way you walk and breath makes me want to be a better man for you ."

Crashing his lips against mine for a brief time before he took my hand and led me to the cabin .

" Where are we going ?" I asked confused as my heart began to flutter .

" I'm going to show you how I truly feel ."

Nearly standing in shock as he dragged me to the deserted cabin.

" Obi Wan , what are you going to do to me ?" I asked scared as my feet fumbled beneath me.

"I am going to make sure you are never going to question if I love you !"

As he opened the door as the cabin held a homely look. It reminded me of Aunt Leia and Uncle Han's home where they hid me and Ben when we were kids .

Leading me through the kitchen to the bedroom as I began to panick .

What he really going to make love to me like I wanted to . But I was scared out of my mind losing my virginity to a ghost .

" If your not ready Anna we can wait but I'm going to show you how much I care ." He said roughly bringing me to him.

Bringing his lips down to mine for a quick kiss . He did it twice before he picked me up and threw me on the bed .

I laid there waiting anxiously as he took his shirt off . Breathing in as I stared at his chest .

He crawled on top of me as he leaned down to give me more of a tender kiss.

Still feeling frozen as he probably felt like he was kissing a statue . But I didn't know what to do , " You know it would be better if you at least tried !" He whispered leaving kisses down to my neck .

He found a spot that made me moan and found my arms to move to hold him .

His kiss deeper into that spot as my body longed for him to take me.

" Take me Obi!" I groaned as laughter filled his voice as he kissed my neck quickly .

" I knew I make you eager again !" He said as our lips met again with urgent.

" Anna , I love you !" He said as he pushed himself into me which made gasp desperately.

My nerves and body was going crazy from his touch , " Tell me when to stop . " he said as our hands began to roam all over each other.

" Never ." I said as he moved up from us to give us space .

" Anna , seriously love if your not ready we can wait ."

His blue eyes pierced mine as I wrapped one of my arms around his neck .

Dragging him down to me as I crashed my lips to his . Picking up what I wanted as he kissed me back eagerly .

The rest of our clothes came over as lust took over our soules .

" You my love ;are the most beautiful creature in this galaxy . " he said as he kisses led down to my stomach .

" I wouldn't say that my sister and cousin have beauty that do not compare to me ." I replied as he stopped the kisses to look at me .

Coming up as he crawled back on top of me, " Would you quit talking ." He said as he kissed me tenderly .

" You ready ?" He asked as our eyes matched like so many times before .But this time ,I was about to give myself to Obi Wan and I was scared.

" I'll be careful , I promise Anna ."

His soothing words calmed my nerves a little .

Nodding as our noses touched ," I love you so much Anna !"

His voice was husky as he interlaced our fingers together before putting above our heads .

" I love you as well my love. " I breathed in as I was about to lose my virginity to him .

The pain didn't even register at all as he entered me .

" Are you okay ?" He asked as all I could do was nod.

As our bodies interwined ,  as he played my body like it was a beautiful instrument.

An hour later as Obi layed sound asleep with his arms around me .

All I could do was listen to his breathing . What if we did have a beautiful baby girl named Padme Kenobi .

She would be a person that no would forgot . Having a mother of the future and a father of the past who both were dead .

I know Obi would die of old age but what  would I die of .In childbirth or after when I finished the mission.