My love

I could feel the sunlight hit my eyes as I squinted from the light being to bright .

" Anna !" A voice that I instantly recognized said as I felt Obi's hand softly caress my left hand .

My eyelids felt heavy; as I struggled to open them to see Obi Wan .

" Do not struggle my love , you need to rest. " Obi Wan said as I gave it one last time to try to open my eyes .

Finally , they flipped opened as my vision blurred for a split second.

Turning my head the best that I could to see him , His hair was a little longer but his face was still completely shaven .

" Your home !" My words slurred as a smile came across his face .

" Anna, I know you are stubborn but listen to me for once in your life ." Obi Wan said warmly as he stood up to pull the covers up to my neck .

Sleep came very easily , but the question remained the same .Was it a dream or was Jacen really here because of me .

" A dream , Anna, but he will come very soon ." Ghostly Ben answered my question as I sat up feeling no pain at all.

" Trials are ahead of you ,Anakina . Trust me when I tell you , that I never did stopped loving you !"

Looking at him , I wondered why he kept reassuring me when I already knew Obi Wan loved me .

" Ben , why do you keep telling me ,this ?" I asked as I pushed a strand from my face .

Ben signed as he scooted closer to me on my old bed . Sensing , he was troubled by my question .

" Anna, you can't even know what happens while you are there . But do as I say , trust me and the rest of the jedis ."

Nodding to his words ,as I knew it would come to a test when the truth was revealed of who I truly was .

" Ben , can I ask you another question ?" I asked as I hoped he would know the answer to one of my worries .

" Padme Kenobi , will she really be born or was I hallucinating in my dream ?"

Ben looked into my eyes as his smile widen , " So full of questions just like your grandfather was . When he was your age as my Jedi apprentice. " Ben said as I knew he was avoiding my question.

Why would he about our unborn daughter ; surely since she was a Skywalker-Kenobi through and through .

" Your are avoiding my question ,Ben, if it's because I am going to die when she is young. Believe me , Ben, I will do anything for our daughter ."

Ben's eyes met mine as they were filled with grief and sadness .

" I wanted to name our daughter , after her beautful mother . But you wouldn't have it at all , you knew everyone else was going to name their child after you . But you wanted to name her after your best friend and grandmother !" Tears began to slide down the old man's eyes . Ben ran his hand through his hair as I could see the tears in his eyes .

" Anna , you did not fight . You just gave up ,because of me and one stupid decision. I should have never left you that day to save another . Anakina , you were and everything that I wanted ! "

Looking at him weird , wondering why would I give up so easily to death.

A fighter I was or so I thought , but I would know when I was dying .

" Anna, you are a fighter just like Anakin and the rest of your family !" His words faded, as I began to feel the pain once more .

As I tried to get my arm to move so I could touch Obi Wan . But pain would shoot through me in my arm where it became unbearable . That I would have to place it back down to my side.

Taking  a breath even felt like I was in fire . What did I do this to myself , to let Jacen have this much power over me .

As my eyes averted to the white walls , I knew I wasn't in my room.

" Solo , you are awake !" Obi Wan's voice pierced my ears as I couldn't even move my head.

" Anakina , A Darth lord , kept from us you have . A stranger to your past that could be the cripple to all of us ." Master Yoda said as panic seized through out my body .

Ben had lied to me about Jacen coming back to the past . He made me think I had more time to become a better Jedi to fight against him.

" Solo, calm your senses . " Obi Wan said as I wondered why he was being the way he was toward to me in the beginning .

Unless ,Master Yoda told him of who I was . More anger and pain racked through me as I felt like I couldn't breath once more .

" Master Anna , quit assuming of what we know and don't know . "

Master Yoda looked concerned as he was calling for someone else . Feeling like a rock or a huge piece of metal was crushing my chest as I couldnt breath once again .

Obis pov

Looking at her then to Master Yoda as he called for the doctor and medical droids to come into the room.

" What is happening to her ?" I asked Master Yoda as his question made herself to quit breathing like the times before .

Who was this Jacen; knowing he wasn't here like Master Yoda had told the girl .

" Anakina , must learn how to deal with what grief she has carried for so long ." He instructed as the medical droids worked on her .

" Anakina , why do you call her that instead of Anna ?" I knew this was not the place or time for questioning the great Jedi .

But her name was exactly like my padawon , except it being for a girl's name .

Looking at me then down to the girl ;who was the love of my life .

" Feelings , you have for this girl . Be careful of your thoughts ,Obi Wan . Because they can lead you astray . She will tell you of why her name is like the young Anakin , she will. Because I can not do it , key , she is to changing the future that lyes ahead of us !" He exclaimed as his words didn't even make any sense at all .

" Master Yoda , Anna is just one of my best friends ." Knowing that it was hundred percent truth.

Smiling , as if he knew something totally different.

As the doctor and driods made it where she could breath again . Why would Anna believe everything that she saw including the darth lord that made herself quit breathing .

Knowing , that I would bring it up as soon as Anna began to feel better .

" Anna , listen to me . Do not let this guy have the power over you . You are so strong , but you can't even see it . " I whispered to her as soon as Master Yoda left and knowing no one was around to hear me.

" Anakina , I love you . No matter what secrets that you have kept from me . I love you, and I know you love me . " I could feel myself growing angry at the darth lord for doing this to her .

Sensing Anakin , coming through the glass doors . Looking at him as he had grown since the last time she had seen him.

" Is Master Anakina going to be okay ?" He asked as he picked her hand up to hold.

" Someone is hurting her ,Anakin . She will be okay though ." I answered to assure him knowing he cared alot for the girl.

" Master , Anna , is very beautiful just like Padme ! " Anakin exclaimed as I didnt say anything back to him.

But I knew that Anna was more beautiful than any creature in the galaxy . And I also knew that she would be one of the best Jedi that I would ever see in my life .