1- "Just Friends" AU

Dean's P.O.V.

I walk downstairs to find my dad passed out on the couch and my mom in the kitchen.

"I swear you put something in our food to make us sleepy." I say as I walk into the kitchen. Mom giggles.

"You know I don't, honey." She says, "You help my cook dinner almost every night."

"Yeah. I still think you do something. Everyone eats and we all get sleepy. Cas is passed out on my bed right now, couldn't get through half of a movie." I say and grab a rag. I dry off the dishes as she puts them away.

"Then why aren't you asleep?" She asks, putting some bowls away.

"Maybe your potion doesn't work on me." I shrug.

"And about Cas...is there something more going on between you two?" She asks, I turn to her.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You know, a couple?"

"What? No! N-No, mom, we aren't a couple. We're just friends." I say, and hand the dry dish to her. She nods and I grab another plate to dry off.

"You know you can tell me anything, right?"

"Yeah, I know. That's why I told you I was bi with no problem."

"Maybe Cas likes you."

"Mom, why are you so obsessed with this? Ever since I invited him over last month, you thought there was something going on between us."

"I'm not obsessed. I just think you guys would make a really good couple. I mean the way you guys look at each other, it's hard not to think something."

"Well, we're not." I say and hand her the last plate. She takes it and puts it away.

"Mmhmm. Thank you for helping me, sweetie." She says, I nod.

"So what now? We kinda have to be quiet since everyone's sleeping."

"Well, I'm going to get ready for bed. You should probably drive Cas and Gabe home, so they can sleep in their own bed."

"Yeah.. I'll be back later." I say, she nods. I walk upstairs to my room and see Cas still sleeping.

"Hey, Cas. Wake up so I can take you home." I say, shaking his shoulder gently. His eyes flutter open and I see his gorgeous blue eyes.

"I would rather stay here with you." He says in his sleepy voice. He grabs my wrist and pulls my down on my bed. He rests his head on my shoulder and I wrap my arms around him. I kiss the top of his head.

"I would let you stay, but you have to remember your brother's here too. He's probably falling asleep on Sammy." I say, he sighs.

"Yeah, you're right." He says and looks up at me. He presses his lips against mine. I smile kiss him back.

"Hey, Dea-...I KNEW IT!" I hear my mom cheer.

Cas and I immediately pull back and sit up. We were both blushing.

"You can't tell anyone though, okay?" I say getting up and walking to her. I pull her inside our room and close the door. She looks at me confused.

"Why not?" She asks, looking and Cas then back at me.

"You know Cas's parents are really religious. If they found out he's going out with me, they'd kick him out of the house."

"Oh. Well you can live here if you want." Mom says to Cas, whose now standing next to me.

"Mrs. Winch-"

"I've told you, call me Mary."

"Mary, I appreciate the offer but you don't have to do that. We could hide our relationship for a while longer." Cas says.

"Alright, but if you ever need a place to stay, you're always welcome to stay here." Mom says and smiles at him.

"Thank you." Cas says, she nods and leaves my room.

"Let's go get Gabe." I say, he nods and puts on his shoes.

We walk to Sam's room and knock. I say that it's time for Gabe to leave. They both walk out and all four of us walk downstairs.

"Are you two really together?" My dad asks Cas and I. I nod, so much for not telling anyone.

He sighs and takes out his wallet. He gives fifty bucks to our mom whose smiling like crazy.

"You bet on us?" I ask them, they nod. Then Sam walks into the kitchen and comes back with a bag of candy. He tosses it to Gabriel who cheers.

"We bet on you too. Gabe wanted candy instead of money though." Sam says. I look at Cas and we laugh a little.

"C'mon, lets get you two home." I say. They follow me to Baby. Gabriel gets in the back. Before Cas gets into the passenger's side, I kiss him, since we won't be able to do that when we get to their house. I feel his arms wrap around my neck and a hand in my hair. I smile then pull back for air.

We smile at each other and open the car door for him. He gets in and I close the door. I hop in the driver's seat and drive them home.

~A Month Later~

The door opens and Cas walks in and closes the door behind him. He knows where the spare key is. I walk over to him and kiss his cheek, earning "awww"s from my family that are in the living room.

"Hey, Cas."

"Hello, Dean.." Cas says, looking up at me with sad eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"Well...Gabe accidentally mentioned we were going out. Like expected, they wanted me out of the house. I was wondering if-"

"Of course you can stay Castiel!!" My mom basically yells. I chuckle and Cas smiles. Mom comes up to us and hugs Cas.

"Thank you, Mary." Cas says, hugging her back.

"No problem! You're a part of the family. You can share the room with Dean, just make sure you guys keep it down when you two are-"

"Mom! If you're gonna say what I think you are, please just stop there."

"What?" She says, acting all innocent.

"You know what." I say, she giggles.

"I was just say when you two stay up late so you won't wake anyone up with the television or something."

"Sure you were." I say, rolling my eyes. She smiles walks away. I grab Cas' hand and drag him upstairs to my room.

"KEEP THE DOOR OPEN!" Dad yells from the living room, Cas and I laugh.