20- Chasing Words With Poison AU

[This is sort of based on the song The Haunting by Set It Off.
*Warning*: This contains triggering actions such as drinking and actions of suicide. Please do not read if you get triggered.]

Dean's P.O.V.

    I hear my door open and someone calling my name. Dammit, I forgot to lock that damn door.

    I stumble over to my beer, handfull of pills in hand. I grab the familiar bottle and stuff the pills into my mouth. I down the last bit of my beer and feel even more dizzy and heavy.

                   "Dean!!" Someone yells before I hit the floor.

~One Day Earlier~

Third Person's P.O.V. 

     Dean drags himself out of bed and into the bathroom. He takes a shower and brushes his teeth and hair.

     He dresses in a blue flannel shirt with a black T-Shirt underneath and dark blue jeans. He puts on his socks and shoes and his dark green jacket.

    He skips breakfast, just like the past few weeks.

    His lover (now ex-lover) left him after four years together. He was planning to ask for her hand in marriage.

    It was planned for the day after they had a fight and she broke it off with him. That was a month ago and he's heart-broken, depressed, and alone. And no one will love her like he did.

     His mother and father died. His mother, Mary, died in a house fire when he was four. His father, John, died in his sleep from a stoke. Dean was 28. His father would abuse him, so he didn't really feel that upset about his death. Although he thought alcohol poisoning would've killed him instead.

    His brother, Sam, is in California. He has a girlfriends named Jessica and has been living with her for a while. He and Dean don't really have much in common, so they don't really talk.

    Dean is in Kansas, working as a mechanic in the morning during weekdays. On Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays nights, he sings and plays guitar at a local bar.

    He's planning that today is his last day for both jobs.

    It's Friday, seven thirty in the morning. He doesn't go into work at the auto repair shop until nine.

    He walks over to the fridge and takes out a beer, it's 2 A.M. somewhere.

    He leans against the kitchen counter and pops the cap off. He tosses the cap into the kitchen sinks and takes a swig of the cold alcohol.

    His mind is only on his ex-lover. He loves her so much and in one second, she just broke his heart.

    He downs the beer and leaves the empty bottle on the kitchen counter. He walks into to the dining table and grabs his keys to his black 1967 Chevy Imapala. He was given to him when he was 16 by his father.

    He then grabs his phone and stuff it into his back pocket. He exits his apartment and walks downstairs to the lobby.

    There, he sees a familiar blued eyed, raven haired male.

                      "Hiya, Castiel." Dean greets, pulling off a fake smile. He's the brother of the owner of the bar he sings at. The owner's name is Gabriel.

                      "Good morning, Dean." Castiel smiles back at him.

    That's all that's said.