47 Part 3 - Pain Is Pleasure

[This is the third part that I promised Fandom_Hopper, who is now GalaxyHopperThis part took forever and I'm very sorry for that!!

This part took forever and I'm very sorry for that!!

I could decide which edit to attach to this part, so I put both.

Warning/Spoiler: Dean hurts Cas with a knife, but Cas tries to play off his pain as pleasure.]

•  • 

Third Person's P.O.V.

   Castiel hums as he walks to his boyfriend. Yes, Dean is his boyfriend!! Dean had used that word to describe them to one of his neighbors. Castiel always thought they were boyfriends, but had never asked. He knows that they've shared "I love you"s and done other things couples would do, but Dean's never called him his boyfriend before.

   By the door, Dean is slipping into his green jacket. Castiel smiles and the humming stops. He walks over to Dean and places a kiss on his lips.

      "Are you ready to go?" Dean asks.

      "Yes, Sir," Castiel nods.

      "Uh, before we go, we have to talk," Dean says, fixing the collar of the jacket.

      "Okay," Castiel nods again.

      "When we're out in public, just call me Dean," Dean says, "And be careful around cars, you don't want to have another accident," Dean says sadly, running a hand through Castiel's hair.

      "Another accident?" Castiel repeats.

      "Oh, you poor thing," Dean frowns, "You don't remember, do you?"

      "Remember what?" Castiel looks up at him with big, sad blue eyes.

      "When you ran away from home, you were run over. Luckily, I found you and took you to the hospital, you have a case of amnesia," Dean explains.

      "Oh, I am so sorry, Dean, I am so lucky you found me," Castiel says.

      "It's okay, Castiel, now let's go." Dean smiles.

      "Of course."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

   When they go into the grocery store, Castiel's hand immediately grabs Dean's. Dean lets Castiel hold his hand as they grab a cart and start walking down the aisle. They manage to grab a couple of things until someone runs up to them. Castiel sees Gabriel first, Dean was looking at the shelf of spaghetti sauces.

      "Cassie?!" Gabriel runs forward and hugs him, making Cas let go of Dean's hand. Dean continues on as if nothing happened.

      "What do you want, Gabriel?" Castiel asks, moving forward when he sees Dean walk somewhere else.