23- Practice & Performance AU

[Dean is italics and Castiel is bold.]

Third Person's P.O.V.

                            "DEAN, CAS, GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE!!"

   The boys walk through the crowd and over to the red head.

                            "What do you want, Charlie?" Dean asks.

                             "I need you two, to sing at a performance."

                              "Hell no." Dean says. He turns away, but Castiel grabs his arm. Dean sighs and turns back around.

                              "Why do you need us to sing? Isn't there other people that can do it?" Castiel asks, letting his hand fall to his side. 

                              "Because you two are amazing singers!" She exclaims. Dean gives her a "Really?" face.

    She sighs, "Okay, fine. The other two declined, BUT I WASN'T LYING, YOU TWO DO HAVE AMAZING VOICES." She says.

                             "When is the performance?" Dean asks.

                             "Is that a yes?" Charlie asks.

                             "I wouldn't mind singing." Castiel shrugs slightly.

                              "I have to know when before I say yes, I'm busy this week. I have to help Bobby out in the garage."

                               "It's on Valentines Day. At 5." Charlie replies.

                               "I'm not busy then, but-" Dean starts.

                              "Great! I'll send you two the list of songs that you two have to sing! Byeee!!" Charlie quickly walks away before either of the boys could say anything. Dean groans.

                              "Awesome." He says sarcastically, "We're probably gonna have to sing love songs.."

                              "Yes, but I like singing so I don't really care." Castiel says.

                              "Yeah, I know you do. Now let's go and pick Sam up." Dean says. Castiel nods and walks out the hallway with his best friend.

                               ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

    Dean lies down on floor on his stomach.

                               "Dean, aren't you uncomfortable doing your assignments of the floor?" Castiel asks from Dean's desk.

                               "Nope. I'm good." Dean replies, writing something down in his notebook.

                               "I got a text from Charlie. It's the list of songs." Castiel says after a few minutes of silence. Dean sits up and crosses his legs.

                               "How many songs are there?"

                               "Four."

                               "We have to learn four  songs?"

                               "That, and make up some sort of choreography."