43- Demons Lie

Third Person's P.O.V.

             "You really think Dean cares about you, Castiel?!?" His pitch black eyes look straight into Castiel's blue ones.

   The demon kicks Castiel's stomach, flinging him to the wall, hard enough to leave a dent.

   Castiel, clutching his stomach, coughs up blood from the previous blow to the jaw. He lies down on his side and struggles to keep his eyes on the vessel.

              "He.." Castiel rasps out, "He does."

              "'Does'??" The demon questions, "He's gone, Castiel!"

              "N-No.." Castiel stutters, "He's not...He-He is in there. I can see it."

   The demon clutches Castiel's bloody trenchcoat and pulls him up.

               "Well," The demon chuckles, "He might as well be dead, we cut out his tattoo, he's bleeding out as we speak."

               "Dean, please."

   The demon, using Dean as his vessel, punches Castiel repeatedly.

   Castiel doesn't fight back. He can't hurt Dean. His Dean. The one trapped inside his own body. Most likely fighting with all his left over will, to get control.

   Once again, Castiel is sent flying into a wall.

   Castiel attempts to recite an Enochian exorcism, but the demon is there before he can get to the third word.

   Castiel is forced to look into the green eyes as he gasps for air. The demon holds his throat tightly.

               "D-Dean.." He gasps. He pleads to him a few more times.

   His throat is suddenly released.

   Castiel gasps for air, vision blurry. He hears Dean's voice, but it's muffled, as if he has water in his ears. 

   Castiel is pulled up once again, meeting with black eyes. Dean wasn't able to take complete control, and he won't be able to. He's too far gone.

              "Did you really think Dean would be able to save you?"

   Castiel just looks down. 

              "He couldn't even save his own damn brother!" The demon seizes his jaw and makes him look into Dean's eyes.

              "You're worthless. He just used you, Cas. He-" The demon gets cut off by Castiel.

              "Do not call me 'Cas'." He spits out.

              "Cas," The demon begins.

   Castiel doesn't know where he gets the strength from, but he knees the vessel. He mentally apologizes to Dean.

              "You're not going to harm this vessel, you know how many people I can attract." The demon says, regaining his composure.

              "Imagine how many people I can fuck senseless, then kill them however I please." The demon, pushes his against the wall, faces inches apart.

              "Why are you fighting for him?!" He screams, "He's nothing. Just daddy's little soldier. He won't even want to live after he remembers he couldn't even save his brother. He failed this, like he does everything else. He doesn't even love you!"

    Castiel resists the urge to smite.

               "He does. I know he does."

               "How? He's never said it." The demon reminds him with a punch to the jaw.

               "His actions inform me so."

               "Well his actions right now aren't showing love." The demon says, "He not even fighting. He's just enjoying the show."

               "You're lying. He's fighting to save me." Castiel contradicts.

               "Oh, poor, little, useless, angel." It fakes sympathy, "You really do love him don't you? Too bad he doesn't feel the same way." It takes out an Angel Blade and smirks.

               "Dean." Castiel looks into his eyes, "Please fight it. I know you can."

               "Castiel, I'm telling the truth. He was just playing you, using your power. He's done that before to other people."

               "He.." Castiel is tries his best to not believe, but he fails. He looks down in defeat.

   It just sinks the Angel Blade into his stomach, light emitting from his eyes and mouth.

   Castiel's empty vessel falls with a thud, blade still inside him.

                "Dean, look at what you've done. You slaughtered your poor little angel. You didn't even get to say those three little words you were planning to say."

   Ruby cackles and says, "See you in Hell."

   She smokes out and leave Dean to weep over his precious little dead angel.