6- Divorce AU

[I tried to put a lot of feels in this one.. Hope you all like it! 😊]

Third Person's P.O.V.

    Dean walks through the front door of their home, coming home early from work.

    "Their" is his and his Castiel's home. They've been married for 2 years and dated for 4 years before that.

------

    They started dating in highschool. They met through a friend they had in common, Charlie. She introduced them and they started out just as friends.

    After about a year of being friends, and they were both in their last year of high school, Dean asked Castiel out. Castiel accepted happily and their first date was a complete success.

     On their date, they had dinner, then wondered around a park for a while. They found themselves holding hands as Dean walked Castiel back home.

    While at the park, he mentioned something that Dean never knew until then.

    That Castiel was asexual. Castiel was worried that Dean wouldn't accept him for being like that.

    Instead of walking away, like Castiel thought he would do, Dean brought him into a tight embrace.

    Castiel blushed as he smiled and pulled him closer. He's happy to have someone like Dean.

 ------

    Dean took off his jacket and placed it on the coat hanger on by the door. He froze when he heared noises from upstairs that made his heart drop to his stomach.

            No, no no no, it can't be., Dean thought.

    It sounded like Castiel, with another man, moaning. He took a deep breath as he began to quietly make his way upstairs.

    He prepared for the worst as he pushed their bedroom door open.

    The man on top of Castiel stops thrusting into him when he hears the door open. He covered both of them up from the waist down.

    Castiel's blue eyes widened in surprise.

   Dean's heart, at that very moment just shattered. And just like glass being broken, it won't get fixed. The pieces of glass are just thrown away and forgotten.

            "Who are you?" The guy next to Castiel asked Dean. He has a British accent, dark blond hair and blue eyes.

            "His husband.." Dean said, staring at Castiel. The guy looked at Castiel with wide eyes. He quickly got out of bed and started to dress.

            "H-He never told me he has a husband..I'm so sorry man.." The man looked at Dean with a sorry look.

            "Just get out." Dean said harshly, his eyes not leaving his cheating husband's.

    The man nodded quickly and walked out, dressed from the waist down.

    Castiel had his boxers on now and was walking towards his heart-broken husband.

    Dean's eyes flicker down to Castiel's left hand and there's no ring on it. He feels his eyes start to burn, tears threatening to rise up to his eyes. A lump is created in his throat.

     He never imagined something like this to happen, never.

            "Dean...I'm sorry.." Castiel said, his eyes began to get watery. Dean shakes his head and walks back downstairs. Not wanting to say a single word to him.