36- Just Like Momma Winchester & Ms. Moore

Third Person's P.O.V.

   They've finally taken a break from hunting, for about two months so far.

   It took a lot convincing for Dean to take the well deserved break, but both Sam and Castiel manage to convince him.

   Chuck removed the Winchesters' name and picture from the FBI/police records and wiped every bad video of them. He also removed Jimmy Novak's missing file from the database.

   Chuck made sure they got a good sized house, since the break was His idea. Their house has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and well sized living room and kitchen.

   They have a well maintained back and front yard. Castiel has recently has planted some seeds for flowers in the front yard.

   Dean works at an auto repair shop. Sam teaches mythology and folklore at a nearby college. Castiel works at a library.

   Castiel is the first to get home, followed by Sam, then Dean.

   Dean takes a shower and dresses in comfortable clothing. He joins Sam and Castiel in the living room. They're talking about some book Dean doesn't bother asking about. Sam got Castiel into reading a while back.

   Dean just takes a seat next to the ex-angel and wraps an arm around his waist. Castiel smiles and leans into him. Castiel stops the conversation briefly to place a kiss onto his boyfriend's lips.

   Sam smiles and takes a sip of his green smoothie. He's happy Dean found someone.

   They all live together as a big happy family!

   That is, until that night.

                              ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

   Dean and Castiel go to their room after saying goodnight to Sam.

   Once they're ready for bed, they climb under the sheets. Castiel faces his boyfriend as Dean wraps his arms around him.

   The ex-angel smiles when he feels a pair of lips kiss his forehead, just like any other night.

   Castiel cuddles Dean and places a kiss on his jaw. They say goodnight to each other and fall asleep together.

   Dean awoken by something dripping on his arm. His eyes flutter open and sees Castiel's side of the bed is empty.

            "Cas?" He asks, groggy. He rubs his eyes and feels another drop of liquid fall into him. He looks up at the ceiling.

   What he sees shatters his heart and makes him scream, making Sam wake up.

   Castiel is pinned to the ceiling, a cut on his abdomen. Then flames are spread out across the white ceiling that's tainted red in some areas.

              "No!! Cas!" He screams.

   Sam comes running inside their room and has flashbacks of Mary and Jessica.

   Sam runs to Dean and drags him out of their room, and outside.

   Dean breaks down and starts crying, Castiel was one of the main people keeping him strong. Sam comforts Dean as best he can.

   The next morning, the brothers get back into the family business.

   And of course, one of the brothers blames himself for Castiel's death.