27- Deanna

[Fem!Dean makes an appearance!]

Third Person's P.O.V.

    Dean's eyelids flutter open. He looks down and see his ex-angel sleeping in his arms.

    He slips off the sheet quietly and slowly to not wake up Castiel. He winces when his feet touch the cold floor. He rubs his eyes and stretches a bit.

    He walks into the bathroom and flips the light on. He freezes in place once he sees himself in the mirror.

    He's....a she.

    He-..She has brown hair that just passes her shoulders. She has a small nose that has more pronounced freckles on it. Her green eyes are the same vibrant color and she has clear skin.

     She looks down to see a big chest. She looks back up at the mirror and screams. Even her voice scares her, it's high pitched.

     Castiel runs into the bathroom and stops once he sees a woman that look a lot like Dean. "Who are you?"

                          "I'm Dean!!" She screams and storms out the bathroom, pushing past her boyfriend.

                          "Gabriel!! You're the only explanation for this!! Get your candy sucking ass down here and turn me back!" She screams.

   Sam comes running out with gun in his hands. He point it at Dean and asks who she is.

                          "That's Dean." Castiel says, rubbing his eyes and walking up to the younger Winchester. Sam looks at Castiel and then back at Dean.

                          "What?" Sam asks, lowering his gun, "How'd this happen?"

                          "Jeez, I don't know." Someone says sarcastically.

    They all to see Gabriel with a lollipop in his hand.

                          "What the fuck, Gabriel?! Turn me back!" Dean yells.

                          "Whoa!" He exclaims, "Seems like Deanna is on her period."

    Deanna gives him a death glare.

                          "What?" Gabriel asks, "At least your not dying all the time on a Tuesday."

                          "Gabriel, why did you do this?" Castiel asks.

                           "For fun, duh." Gabriel says, "You're going to be like this for a while, and you know what happens once a month, sooo... you might wanna go to the store soon." With that, he snaps his fingers and disappears.

                          "Oh, fuck you, Gabriel!!" She yells into the air.

                          "...I'm going back to bed." Sam says and walks back down the hallway.

    Castiel walks up to his...girlfriend?

                          "I'm sorry that he did this to you." Castiel apologizes.

                          "It's not your fault, Cas." Deanna sighs. She looks up at Cas.

                          "You're fucking taller!!"

   Castiel jumps at her sudden outburst. She turns around and walks into the kitchen.

    She gets a beer from the fridge and takes the cap off. She tosses it on the counter and starts chugging the beer.