47- Stockholm Syndrome AU

[If you don't know what Stockholm Syndrome is, it's where a hostage has positive feelings towards their capture.

Such as, thinking their in love with them. Even though their capture is abusive, using them, don't love them back, and so on.

WARNING: minor abuse, mentions of abuse + mention of rape.

Summary: Castiel is in love with his kidnapper.

Word count: 1241]

● ●

Castiel's P.O.V.

I sigh, sitting down on the dirty mattress with a bundle of blankets in one corner.

"Sir" still hasn't come back. I miss him.

Maybe I'll ask what his name is, he hasn't told me.

I want to place a name to that beautiful face of his. His magical green eyes and light brown hair, and those adorable freckles scattered on his face.

When we're having sex, I can see those freckles scattered on his beautiful muscled body. He says that he keeps in shape since he's a fireman, the equipment they wear is very heavy and requires strength.

He's so wonderful. He's been taking care of me for a while, I'm not exactly sure for how long. I'm too busy thinking about Sir to be counting the days. I've never asked either, it doesn't matter.

I love him so much. He saved me from my family.

Sir said that they don't love me, not like he does.

He praises me, tells me that I'm such a good boy, that my eyes are beautiful, he even calls me "angel" or sometimes. He even put fake feathers on my back with a knife.

He says that I'm be able to walk around the house soon!! I won't have to be staying in the basement. Although, I'm happy as long as I'm with him.

He keeps warning me that when I'm able to roam up there, that I shouldn't try to escape or call for help.

I don't understand what I would escape from, but I just nod every time he warns me, it makes him smile.

I love that smile. I will do anything to keep him happy.

I hear heavy footsteps coming to the door, making me smile.

He's finally home!

I sit up straight and run a hand through my black hair. Sir has cut it for me a few times. I loved how he pet my hair after he cut it. It felt nice.

I turn to look at the door when I hear the door creak open. He tosses a bag in the corner next to the doorframe.

"Hello, Sir. Have you had a good day?"

His breathtaking green eyes look at me, a smile on his face.

"I actually did, sweetheart." His deep voice says, closing the door behind him and walking over to me.