53 Part 2 - Psychotic Break

[Summary: Castiel has a psychotic breakdown at Dean's job.

*Warnings*: Name calling, hallucinations, trying to coax someone into suicide.]

Voice number 1 - Nice, little girl
Voice number 2 - Deep, male voice
Voice number 3 - Female, talks in whispers

  •  •

Third Person's P.O.V.

      He's awake. He's awake. Awake. Get up.

   Castiel yawns and backs up in the arms of his lover, his back now touching Dean's chest. Dean's arms tighten around his boyfriend and presses a kiss on the crook of his neck.

      "Mornin', Sunshine," Dean's groggy voice greets him, his breath tickling his neck.

      "Good morning, Dean," Castiel replies. He turns around to face Dean instead of the white wall. Castiel throws an arm around Dean's waist, placing a kiss on the stubble of his jaw.

   Dean smiles, his eyes wandering over Castiel's face.

      "What?" Castiel asks, maybe there was something on his face.

      "Nothing," Dean chuckles.

      "Dean, what it? I have something my face?" Castiel asks, bringing a hand up to his face.

   Whispers get louder. Telling him that he's unattractive, that he's nothing. That Dean's just thinking of someone else because he can't bear being with him.

      "Just beauty," Dean says, blinking tiredly, "I can't get over how handsome you are, all these years and I'm still not used to it.."

   Castiel's cheeks heat up, causing him to look away to hide his red face from his boyfriend by shoving his face into a pillow.

      "Aw, c'mon Cas, you're gonna hide your face after what I just said?" He asks with a small laugh and petting Castiel's hair.

      He's lying. Liar. You're ugly and stupid. He's just trying to make you feel better about yourself. Ugly. Stupid. Worthless. 

   When Castiel lifts his face up from the pillow, he's surprised with lips capturing his. Castiel kisses him back happily, gripping onto Dean's waist as they show their love.

                               ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

   Castiel shrugs on his trenchcoat and slides on his shoes as Dean gets ready himself. Castiel is accompanying him to his job at the office. What Dean does exactly, Castiel isn't sure, he often forgets many things.

      Don't go, don't go. They know about you. They'll hate you. They're going to HATE YOU. Don't, don't, don't go. Don't, don't, don't go.

   Castiel walks into the kitchen rapidly, hopefully he doesn't start seeing Claire. She's the only warning he gets before he's about to have a breakdown and last time he was lucky that he called Dean, if he didn't.. he'd probably be dead.

      I told you, it's poison! Don't take it, don't do it, don't. Don't. Don't. Poison. Poison!

   Successfully opening the bottle on the first try with his shaky hands, he takes one out and takes it dry. He gulps, closing his eyes to calm down.

      Now you're going to die! You finally listened to me. Throw it up. Get rid of the poison. Stop it.

      "Cas, you ready to go?" Dean asks, once he gets to the kitchen.

   Castiel's eyes snap open and looks at his boyfriend, nodding.