4- 1 Million Little Bees AU

[A/N: YouTuber!Cas and Teacher!Dean.
I'm entering this in sarcastxcangel 's One Shot competition.
I know I'm most likely not gonna win, but it doesn't hurt to try.
There's two parts to this so it'll add up to over 2,000 words.]

Third Person's P.O.V.

Castiel presses the record button and does his intro.

"Hello, my little bees!! I have reached ONE MILLION subscribers! That's insane!" Castiel takes a moment to squeal.

"And to celebrate that, I will answer some questions that are frequently asked." Castiel continues, he looks down at the piece of paper he has and reads the first question.

"'Do you have a significant other?'" Castiel looks up at his camera and nods.

"I do. I have a wonderful husband named Dean and I love him to death. We've been happily married, for about 5 years now." Castiel says and lifts his left hand up for a moment to show the silver band on his ring finger.

"He proposed to me after we had a romantic dinner, in this house. He even recorded it, but I'm not going to show it without his permission to do so."

Castiel looks back down at the paper.

"'Why did you decide to call us little bees?'"

"Well, it was actually Dean's idea, but he was just joking around.

It was when I had around fifty thousand subscribers, and I asked him, 'What should I call my subscribers?'

He replied, 'Well you're my little bee, how 'bout them being your little bees?'

And I was like, 'Yeah, okay, I like that.'

He was like, 'Are you serious? I was kidding' I nodded and he shrugged and said, 'Okay, whatever.'

So, yeah." Castiel says, imitating Dean as best he can.

"Oh, and I got that nickname when I was about 6. Dean gave me that nickname, that and Cas." He explains and then looks back down at the piece of paper.

"'How old are you?'" Castiel reads.

"I am 28 years old." He answers, briefly looking up into the camera.

"'What are your hobbies?' Umm, well," Castiel begins and looks up, "Does sitting and watching bees count?" He chuckles.

"I just like going out and taking walks, sometimes with Dean if he isn't busy grading stuff. Also, I like to bake, and Dean's mother actually taught me how to bake his favorite pie and another whole bunch of her recipes." He smiles and he's about to read another question, when he hears the door open.

He looks at the door and Dean's leaning against the doorframe. A few buttons of his dress shirt were undone and his tie was hanging around his neck loosely. He was wearing Castiel's blue tie.

"Hey! Come be in the video!" Castiel says, Dean shakes his head.

"Aww! Please??" Castiel asks, giving him puppy dog eyes.

"No. But congrats on a million subscribers." Dean says with a chuckle.

"If you love me, you'll come be in this video for me." Castiel says, Dean groans.

"Don't play that card, bee. You know I absolutely adore you." Dean says, that makes Castiel blush.

"Ugh, why don't you want to be in my video?"