35- An AU I couldn't Think of a Title For

[I HAVEN'T WRITTEN ANYTHING IN SO LONG. This one is short, not that good, but I hope you guys like it.

Sam is 7. Dean & Cas are 15.]

Third Person's P.O.V.

   Castiel has his right arm intertwined with Dean's left arm. He's making sure he doesn't go off his own way, through the crowded pavement.

   Dean has his dark prescription glasses on to block out the bright sun. He's holding up his white stick close to him, making sure it doesn't scrape the concrete.

   He lost his sight when he was five years old. Fell when he tried running down the smooth wooden stairs in his socks, hit his head on the railing and rolled down the steps.

   Castiel is also holding Sam's hand his left hand to make sure he doesn't run off. They're currently walking to the Winchesters' home.

   Castiel met Dean in middle school, about two (close to three) years ago. Dean was having some trouble walking in the crowded hallway, bumped into almost everyone.

    Castiel offered to take him to his class, and Dean accepted the kind offer. Glad that he actually did take him to his actual class and not a random one (like someone had done before). They've been friends ever since. Castiel will always help out when he can.

   Sam sees a couple holding hands, then one of them turns their head to kiss the other. The younger Winchester then looks at Castiel's and Dean's intertwined arms.

   Sam furrows his brows and purses his lips. He thinks for a moment before asking them.

          "Why do you never kiss Dean?" Sam looks up at Castiel.

   Castiel feels his face heat up.

          "Where'd that question come from?" Dean asks.

          "We pass two people. He gave her a kissy. They holded hands, like you and Cassie."

   Dean chuckled, "It's because we're not a couple, Sammy. We don't like each other that way."

          "Why not?" Sam asks, "Don't you want give Cas a kissy?"

   Castiel's face turns a different shade of red.

          "Are you okay, Cas?" Sam asks, "Your face is red."

          "I'm fine, Sam." Castiel says after clearing his throat. He hears Dean chuckle next to him, his face is facing the concrete to hide his rosy cheeks.

          "Dean, something wrong with Cas."

          "N-No, no, Sam. I'm fine, alright?" Castiel says, "There's nothing wrong with me."

          "But.." Sam starts, "Are you sure? Is it 'cause Dean want to give you a kissy?"

          "I didn't say that." Dean says.

          "Why'd you squeeze my hand?" Sam questions, "Deanie, maybe if you give him a kissy, he won't be a tomato anymore."

          "Sammy, leave him alone, alright?" Dean says gently.

          "Okie.." Sam says with a nod. He swings his and Castiel's arm as they walk.

   Sam asks if he's sick after a while. Castiel laughs a bit and shakes his head. Sam keeps taking glances at them every now and then.

   Eventually, Castiel and Dean stop blushing, and Sam drops the subject.

   That is, until he tells their dad what happens. John just laughs it off and send the two teens upstairs to do homework.