39- CELL SERVICE + Fan Fiction!! AU

[GUESS WHO'S BACK HOME!
I actually was expecting not being home for a few days, but I'm not complaining!! I wrote this while I was half asleep so.... yeah. It's pretty bad.]
● ●

                     Third Person's P.O.V.

   Charlie's leg bounced up and down rapidly as she stared down at her phone.

          "How long till we're out of the freaking mountains??? I don't want to be here anymore." She whines.

   Dean, who of course is in the driver's seat, looks at her through the rear view mirror.

          "Quit whining, Charlie. You can survive for fifteen minutes.".

           "BUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!" She exclaims.

   Dean looks over at his husband, who's in the passenger's seat, for help.

           "Eyes on the road, Dean. One of these days you are going to crash." Castiel states.

   Dean sighs and looks back at the road.

           "Are we almost there yet?" Charlie asks.

           "Can you quit asking?" Dean says, "Why'd you even agree to come with us when you knew there weren't any cell towers around?"

           "Because I thought it'd be fun, which it was! But now I really really really need internet."

           "You don't need it." Dean says.

           "You shouldn't have said that, Dean." Castiel says quietly.

            "Excuse you! Just because you have absolutely no idea how to even work a smartphone, doesn't mean other people can't!" She begins, "Firstly, my shows! I watch them on the app! Secondly, YouTube. I need to watch those videos!! Thirdly, SHIPS, must I explain any further? Oh wait, you probably have no idea what it is, even though I've told you MILLIONS of times!! It just goes in one ear and out the other!"

   Dean sighs, then gets smacked upside the head.

          "What the hell, Charlie?! I'm driving." Dean yells.

          "Dean, lower your voice." Castiel says.

          "Cas, I thought you were supposed to be on my side." Dean says.

          "Not when it's Charlie."

          "Traitor." Dean mumbles.

                              ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

   A scream makes Dean swerve the car to the side.

            "What happened?!"

            "I GOT BARS, I CAN GO ON AO3 NOW!" She squeals.

            "Really? That's why you screamed?" Dean asks.

            "YES! My favorite author published two new chapters!!"

   Charlie is silent for a moment.

           "What??" There's a pause, "No, don't do that!" Another pause, "Get AWAY FROM HIM YOU FUCKER!"
           "WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SUNSHINE AND FUCKING RAINBOWS!?"
           "YOU BETTER NO-...YOU FUCKING DID"
           "CASTIEL, YOU FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT!"

           "Excuse me?" Castiel asks. Dean raises an eyebrow. Of course, Castiel's ignored.

           "Dean, he's lying." Charlie murmurs, "YES YOU DID, CASTIEL, YOU LYING SON OF A FUCKER!"
            "Oh Lord Almighty...I don't know if I can go on to the next chapter."

   Dean and Castiel stop trying to talk to her, until Dean stops at a gas station to fill up Baby's tank.

             "Do you need anything, Charlie?" Dean asks, turning around to look at her.

             "Just my heart that has been ripped out my chest.. and ran over by a truck a million times and thrown into the sun."

   Dean just nods slowly and turns back around.

            "Do you need anything, sweetheart?" Dean asks Castiel.

            "Just water, please."

            "Alright." Dean says, "Well this is the only stop before we get home, so you should probably get out to stretch out your legs."

   Dean gets out and walks into the gas station. Castiel gets out of the car, followed by Charlie. After a while of silence, Charlie speaks.

            "Castiel," Charlie begins, making him turn to her. "If you ever, EVER, cheat on Dean, I will make sure to cut off your dick myself."

            "Charlie, you know I never will. I love Dean, he's the only one I need and want to be with." Castiel tells her. She glares at him.

            "What's going on here?" Dean walks up to them. He gives Castiel a water bottle and walks over to the driver's side. He tosses the plastic bag with snacks inside.

            "Well, Castiel cheated on you." Charlie says.

            "In the story that she's reading!" Castiel adds quickly before Dean could say anything.

   Dean nods slowly, switching glances in between them. He fills up Baby's tank and they all get back in the car.

           "Guys should I read the next chapter? I think I should the next chapter." Charlie says quickly.

           "No!" Dean and Castiel answer.

           "You're confusing fan fiction with reality again..You should stop for now." Castiel says.

   After a moment of silence of silence, she says, "I have to read it. I need to know what happens!"

   Dean sighs as Castiel shakes his head.

   Dean turns on the Impala and says, "You know, the only time I regret us being actors and shipped together, has gotta be now."

           "I agree." Castiel replies.