19- Pretend Couple AU

Third Person's P.O.V.

               "Oh, c'mon, pleeeaasee!!" Charlie begs.

               "Why don't you ask Sam and Jessica who are actually dating?" Dean asks.

                "Because they're a straight couple!" Charlie exclaims.

                "Then why not Jo and Meg?" Castiel suggests.

                "Dorothy already knows that Meg is dating Luci."

                "Tell me again, why we have to pretend to date. Can't we just go as friends?" Dean says. Charlie sighs dramatically.

                "Dorothy doesn't feel that comfortable if it was just us two on our first date." Charlie explains once again, "Plus I..."

                "What?" Castiel and Dean ask in unison.

               "I might've already said that you two have been dating for a while already.." Charlie says with a nervous laugh.

               "This is all a trick just to get us together, isn't it? All you care about is your damn ship between us." Dean says.

                "I promise it isn't." Charlie says to Dean. He has a face of disbelief, so she turns to his best friend.

                "C'mon, Cas. Please? For me?" Charlie pleads. Castiel sighs and looks over at Dean.

                "It can't be that bad, Dean. She's our best friend and she obviously really likes Dorothy." Castiel says. Dean looks over at Castiel's bright blue eyes.

                "All we have to do is pretend we're together when she's around up until after their first date. Then we can go back to being best friends." Castiel says. Dean sighs and looks over at Charlie, she's giving him her best puppy dog eyes.

                "Alright, alright. Fine. We'll go on that damn date with you guys." Dean says, Charlie squeals.

                "YES!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She pulls them both down and embraces them tightly. "You two are definitely the best!"

       She lets go of them and runs off into the crowded hallway of their high school.

                "Well I guess you're my boyfriend from now on till after the date." Dean says to Castiel.

                "Yes, I am." Castiel says with a light blush on his cheeks.

      He's had a crush on Dean for a while now, but Dean doesn't like him back that way. Castiel's taking this chance to try and win him over.

                "Hey, guys!" Charlie greets. She's back, but Dorothy is now by her side. Dean and Castiel both turn towards them, Castiel stands closer to Dean than he usually would.

                "Hey, Charles." "Hello, Charlie." They say at the same time.

                "This is Dorothy." She gestures to the girl besides her that has brown hair that's in a ponytail and hazel eyes.

               "This is Dean and Castiel." Charlie gestures to the two boys in front of them.

                 "Hiya." "Hello."

                 "Hi, nice to meet you two." Dorothy says kindly. "How long have you two been dating?"

     Charlie gets nervous, but they answer with, "Seven months" in unison. They look at each other for a moment and smile.