62 - Slip The Ring AU

Third Person's POV

Castiel twirls his spaghetti a few more times than necessary before eating it. He looks up at Dean for the hundredth time in ten seconds. Dean looks up at him and smiles even though his mouth is full of food. Castiel can't help but return a small smile at his boyfriend.

His leg shakes as he keeps eating. He twirls the spaghetti around the fork again and stuffs it in his mouth. He thinks about the two things that could happen tonight. Both great, but for some reason are making him more nervous than excited.

"What's wrong, Cas?"

Castiel's head snaps up at Dean's voice.

"Nothing, love. I just," Castiel sighs and looks for the right words, "I-I'm nervous."

"About what?" Dean puts his fork down on his plate and gives Castiel his attention.

"It's been two years and I haven't been ready to have sex with you. I want to, but I-"

"Sweetheart," Dean takes Castiel's hand in his.

"I'm not expecting anything, all right? Just because it's our anniversary, doesn't mean we have to have sex. You need your time, I totally get that. Don't rush to be ready because then you won't really be ready. Take your time. The last thing I want is to hurt you, in any way," Dean says. His eyes are loving with a matching smile.

"I know, Dean, I know. Thank you.”

Dean squeezes Castiel's hand gently before letting go and returning to his spaghetti.

Castiel smiles to himself and continues eating. He cannot have found a better man than Dean. He's very lucky to have him.

After they finish eating, they clean up together and put the leftovers away. They go to the couch and cuddle up with a blanket. They get on Netflix and watch the show Shooter.

"Finally, someone with better aim than you," Castiel comments.

"Excuse you, I am the best. Especially in my precinct."

Castiel smiles and says, "You're very confident about that."

"I have to be, or else everyone else would walk all over me."

"You're the Captain, Dean. No one would dare to."

"Damn right," Dean agrees, a smirk on his face.

Castiel leans in and kisses Dean. He feels Dean wrap his arms around his waist and brings him closer. Castiel brings a hand up and runs it through Dean's hair. Castiel shifts of the cushion to face Dean. Castiel pulls back and climbs onto Dean's lap to be more comfortable, his legs on either side of Dean.

Castiel reconnects their lips. Dean's hands travel from his knees to his hips. Dean stops kissing him and Castiel thinks he's done something wrong. Then, Dean moves from Castiel's lips and kisses one side of his neck. Dean bites and nibbles places where he knows his marks can be hidden by Castiel's dress collar. Castiel starts breathing heavily.

They're no strangers to hot make-out sessions, though the extent of that has been getting themselves off.

Castiel scoots closer, rubbing against Dean. Castiel lets out a breathy moan and tilts his head against Dean's. Dean pulls away from Castiel's neck and looks up him. Castiel kisses him with urgency and Dean kisses back with the same amount of passion. They kiss until they can't breathe anymore.

Castiel cups Dean's cheek and looks into his eyes. He wants to be more intimate with Dean. He wants to touch and feel Dean like he hasn't before. He wants Dean to make him feel and do the same in return.