5. Birthday Princess

Cassidy's POV-

"Oh that's a good one." Erica commented as we looked through the couple of pictures we just took together.

"Lizzy's ass looks great in that one." I mentioned.

"Pft, my ass always looks good." she retorted.

Haylee and I shared a look, rolling our eyes at our conceited friend. "Can't just take a compliment with a simple 'thank you' can you?" I asked.

"Nope." she grinned.

"Okay before you two start fighting, why don't one of you go answer the door." Erica told us upon hearing the doorbell ring.

"Why do you have to ruin my fun, I would have enjoyed watching a nice cat fight." our friend Pj pouted.

"Fight and nice shouldn't even go in the same sentence you idiot." I heard Haylee say to him, just as I began walking away. Which was good timing too because that started a little argument between the two of them.

It was nice to see them "getting along" though. There had been a bump in their friendship since Haylee had started to grow feelings for him. He shared some of those feelings also but the only problem was his girlfriend/ex at the time. They were somewhat broken up, just not official since he kind of still had feelings for her. Confusing I know, it was just a big mess. But he dumped the chick, and he and Haylee decided that it would be better to just stay friends for now.

I checked myself out in the mirror to make sure my hair looked alright and my "birthday princess" tiara was sitting perfectly on my head, and then swung the door open, finding Brian and the guys waiting patiently on the other side...well some were being patient.

Jimmy was the first one to attack me with a bear hug, shouting happy birthday.

"Thanks Jimmy." I laughed, gently prying his twiggy arms off of me.

"I brought booze!" he winked, with a proud smile, making me laugh.

"Well the other birthday girl will definitely appreciate that." 

He mumbled something about going to find her and then he was off running for the back yard. If Jimmy wasn't already with Julia, I would totally ship him and Marissa being together. They've become great friends through their love of partying. With both of them always being the life of the party, the same amount of seemingly endless energy, and their caring personalities, they would be perfect. But Jimmy was happily in love with Julia and I was totally cool with that also. Plus Marissa has never been the relationship type, much like I was.

Julia hugged me next, wishing me a happy birthday before following her wild boyfriend. Matt was next to give me a hug and a card and then followed the couple out to the back yard.

"For you my dear." Johnny smiled slyly, handing me a bouquet of bright, colorful flowers. "Well both birthday girls."

"Aw, thank you Johnny." I smiled, giving him a tight hug. "I'm gonna find a vase for them." I told him, waving for the last three boys to follow me to the kitchen.

"My present is better than Johnny's." Zack smiled cunningly, placing a gift bag on the kitchen table as I went into one of the cabinets to grab a vase.

"Well my present beats all of yours." Brian said confidently and smugly.

"Well let's see them and I'll be the judge of this." I told them to settle the argument before it could go any further.

"Hey where's the rest of my guest?" Marissa's voice traveled from outside. Not even a second later she was standing in the door way.

"You're just in time to see your present." Zack smiled and pushed the gift bag towards us. I couldn't help but laugh at him, as I let Marissa dig through the little bag to find our present. She pulled out two shot glasses, that said "happy fucking birthday" on the front and confetti type designs all around it.