18. Gossip

This one is kind of a filler but I already have the next chapter written so I think I'll try to post that tonight since I feel bad for making everyone wait so long for updates lately. Also, feel free to comment and let me know what you guys are thinking of the story so far:)

Cassidy’s POV-

 “Oh my god!” A gasp left my lips as soon as Julia held the mirror up for me to take a peek at my new reflection. “Julie I love it!” I jumped out of my chair and threw my arms around her.

 Julia giggled as she returned the hug. “Yeah it doesn’t look so bad if I do say so myself.” She smiled proudly at herself as she held me out at arm’s length to take a good look at the job she had done.

I took another look at myself in the mirror, running my fingers through my hair which was just highlighted and trimmed, with a little bit of layers added to it. “Thank you so much babe.”

“You’re most certainly welcome.” She said sweetly as she began cleaning up the mess of hair styling tools and products while I got up to check on the cookies that we were baking.

“Please turn this shit off!” The always loud, and booming voice that belonged to none other than Jimmy came startling us seconds later.

I guess the music was pretty loud if we failed to hear the front door opening upon his arrival. “Rihanna is not shit you disgraceful fool.” I scoffed before turning around to face him. I was somewhat surprised to find Brian following right after Jimmy as he entered the kitchen. He looked just as shocked to see me too.

“Hey no need for name calling.” Jimmy said, holding his hands up in surrender as he walked over to the speaker that had Julia’s Iphone hooked up to it and replaced it with his own, letting Guns N Roses flow through the speakers, causing his girlfriend’s lips to jut out in a pout. It was quickly replaced with a smile though, as Jimmy pecked her lips with his own which turned into a make out session.

“What are you doing here missy?” Brian asked, suddenly appearing at my side. He pressed a quick kiss to my check, taking me by surprise. I smacked his chest which only made him chuckle.

“I was invited.” I smacked him again, this time on the hand that was reaching for the cookies which had just come out of the oven and pointed to the rack of cookies that were already cooled off.

“Someone’s a little hostile today huh?” He mused with a little smirk before taking a bite of chocolate chip cookie and walking over to the fridge. I could only roll my eyes and suppress the smile that was threatening to show because of his playfulness.

“Why are you guys home so early anyway?” Julia asked, apparently done shoving her tongue down her boyfriend’s throat.

“Zack’s on his period so we decided to finish up early today.” Brian answered. He took two beers from the fridge, handing one of them to Jimmy.

“What’s his problem?” Julia questioned.

“Who knows.” Jimmy shrugged reaching for a cookie. “Maybe it’s because he’s missing out on these cookies. God damn these are good!” He groaned with a mouth full of cookie.

I couldn’t help but giggle at how he continued shoveling more into his mouth. “Maybe he’s having girl problems.” I suggested. Surely it had to be the drama going on with Rebecca and Lizzy.

“What do you know that we don’t?” Brian asked, eyeing me up suspiciously.

“Nothing…” I mumbled. Maybe I shouldn’t have said anything.

“Are you talking about the Lizzy-Rebecca thing?” Jimmy asked, after washing down his two cookies with some beer.

I looked at him surprised. “You know about that?”