17. "Innocent"

Cassidy’s POV-

 “Brian.” I whimpered as his fingers softly and teasingly ran along the inside of my thigh, denying me of what I really wanted. He hummed into my neck as his lips assaulted that area.

 This is so not how this night was supposed to go. There was supposed to be no sex involved, as we agreed to before leaving the beach. But god dammit he had a way of making me change my mind so fast. He’s irresistible and he was really starting to catch on to the fact no matter how much I tried to deny it.

I’m not even sure how we ended up in this position. Our innocent sleepover was going as any innocent sleepover should. We agreed on hanging out on the couch and watching The Boondock Saints. I should have played it safe and kept my distance, but he pat the cushion right beside him, inviting me to move closer to him. So that’s what I did and that somehow turned into cuddling. Innocent cuddling (if cuddling could even be considered innocent).

But leave it to Brian to take it a step further. He laid on his back with me practically laying on top of him because of the little space given on the couch, and my head resting on his chest. And at some point his fingers started tracing imaginary shapes on the back of my thigh, just below my butt. Why did it have to be such a turn on? And why couldn’t I force myself to tell him to stop? Well I’m not really sure. That’s just what Brian did to me, he made me go all stupid whether he truly knew it or not and I was really starting to resent him for it.

My brain couldn’t even function well enough right now to remember who made the next move after that, all I know is that I somehow ended up underneath him as we engaged in a heated make out session.

My thighs hugged his hips while he tried not to put all of his weight on me. He was still teasing, and still littering my neck in kisses and I was growing impatient. I needed more.

“Bri.” I whined, gripping his shoulders tighter. He only hummed once again which resulted in me giving another eager whimper.

“What’s the matter?” The low grumble of his voice sent shivers running down my spine.

“You know what.” I couldn’t help pouting like a child but it seemed to have gotten something out of Brian.

He finally lifted his face from my neck to look at me, a smug little smile present on his lips. “Is the poor baby not getting what she wants?”

My face pulled into a frown and I began to sit up, mostly moving out from under him. He gave me a puzzled look as he sat back on his knees. The frown on my face quickly disappeared as I realized that I had a good opportunity here. Taking him by surprise, I pushed him back until his legs were out from under him and his back was being pushed into the cushions of the couch.

“Oh so you want control now?” He taunted, the smirk still plastered on his face as he sat back and relaxed.

I rolled my eyes and chose not to retort. Instead I busied myself with unbuttoning his shirt, revealing his tan and toned body. He didn’t have sculpted, washboard abs but his skin wasn’t squishy either. It was just firm and for some reason I found it more attractive than the washboard abs.

Giving him a taste of his own medicine, I took my good old time kissing my way down his body until I reached his lower abdominal. I slowly undid his belt, popped the button and pulled down the fly to his jeans. He lifted his hips a little to help me pull his pants down, leaving them to sit just under his butt.

His breathing was getting ragged. As I glanced up at him I couldn’t help but smirk when I noticed the look of excitement and anticipation in his eyes. I slipped my hand inside his boxers, finding him already practically hard as a rock. I grasped the base of his member but had no intentions of actually moving. I left my hand there, loosening my grip as I moved up his body to become face to face with him.