19.Our Day of Love

Assalamu alaikum sisters

I know its been over ten month. Its been an roller coaster. Pray for me. I need it now more than ever:) So I have decided to finish what I started in sha Allah. Keep pushing me to complete since I am one lazy bum. The story is almost complete in my notebook. All I have to do is type and publish. So u see..

Anyways as always don't make your obligations to Allah wait to be fulfilled.

....

Walking in the rain huddled in each other's hands while they were under the spell of each other. But once they break out of it, the shivering did them no good. Especially choosing to be a gentleman and letting hifza take a shower first in a single bathroom house didn't he Ehsaan at all. Fortunately Hifza was not one of the women who take extra long bath. Ehsaan was grateful for it since every single part of his body was frozen and numb.

When he came out fresh and somewhat warm, he saw Hifza sat on the cot massaging her feet. He saw that all the walking has took a toll on her. He stopped towel drying his hair and took a seat on the floor besides her leaning on the cot. He took her foot and started massaging it. Surprised Hifza tried to take her feet away in respect. But Ehsaan held on conveying it was okay. With a surprised smile Hifza took his towel and started drying his hair. Liking the surprise Ehsaan looked up with a smile.

"We are having a cliché moment" Hifza mouthed with disbelief.

"Lets not ruin it" Ehsaan grinned at her as she glared at him smiling. Hifza's heart warmed as she closed the distance between them and Ehsaan's face went all too serious. Thus when Hifza dropped a small peck on his forehead, he had to blink a few times before coming out of the spell.

"That's all?" he asked in disbelief.

"What did you expect?" Hifza asked teasing.

"Absolutely not the pathetic peck" Ehsaan was shameless.

"Don't be greedy" she threw the towel at his face and got up to leave.

"Not so soon" he pulled her and sat her between his legs and she didn't find it in her to resist. He wrapped his hands around her and took in all the warmth he can. To his surprise Hifza made herself comfortable and took in his warmth too. The temperature was dropping as it was raining harder and harder.

"I hope you don't mind me expanding my boundaries" Ehsaan whispered in her ears.

"Boundaries are just barriers. You are just taking what is rightfully yours" Hifza answered snuggling closer.

"I am glad, because do you know what I feel right now? " Ehsaan whispered.

"Home, that's what I feel" Hifza whispered back and two drops of tears slide down her cheeks as she buried her face in him.

"Home" Ehsaan agreed holding her closer.

"And home means if you abandon me, I can drag your ass straight back to me" Hifza stated.

"The rights is all yours.." Ehsaan laughed and added a "and mine too" seriously.

"Good" Hifza said turning.

"Because you have no idea how long I have wanted to go home" Hifza left a feather kiss at the back of his neck along with a few more tears. Hifza's heart contracted with satisfaction as she bought her emotions under check. She was afraid that all the bottled up screams of loneliness would break out. And thus it was hard to breathe as she silently chocked on her tears now totally hugging him.