3. Our Day Of Love

Assalamu Alaikum.

Looks like Allah have made me survive for yet another chapter Alhamdulillah.

And please complete your obligations to Allah before proceeding if you have any left. Cause this can wait.

Ramadaan Mubarak to you all. I know I am late. May Allah make our efforts fruitfull. In sha Allah.

Thanks Sis @WaVeSS for considering me as a friend. Your words meant a lot to me. May Allah make your journey in Dunya and Aakirah easy.

ameen.

Please vote and comment if you like this book.

And please support it by adding it to your reading list.

~yeah Do include me in your sweet prayers.

Jazakallah for your support.

~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~

As autumn's winds carried the dried leaves littering the now abandoned park, Ehsaan walked in. He was trying really hard not to cry and push back the things that had happened to him.

He was surprised to find a small boy sitting in a bench all alone. Normally kids don't come to park at twilight . Especially in an area as rich as their area. He made his way towards the boy hoping he wouldn't run away screaming like everyone else did from the day that thing happened. He took a seat besides the boy and the boy lifted his head and soon went back to glaring at the floor.

"Why aren't you home yet?" Ehsaan asked the boy with an extra sugared voice.

"Why would you care?" spat the boy. Ehsaan was taken aback.

"Why wouldn't I ?" asked Ehsaan cocking an eyebrow.

"Cause I got an A instead of A+" he snapped.

"So whats the big deal?" Ehsaan shrugged.

"My mom says its a disgrace to get an A " the boy exclaimed. And this thoughts the parents feed their children these days irked him.

"Oh whether you get a A or A+ doesn't matter as long as you pass. And the true disgrace is when you fail the main exam of Allah" said Ehsaan in a patient voice examining if the boy understood what he said. And heck he doesn't even know if the boy was a Muslim. Damn he is going to be accused by the boy's mother for corrupting his thoughts with Islam. 

"Oh that's what Hifza says and my mom hates her for that" the boy explained sighing. Two things about the sentence triggered Ehsaan's excitement. One the boy was indeed a Muslim and that is a relief and two he mentioned the name Hifza and that name alone was enough to multiply his interest in the boy. 

"Who is Hifza?" asked Ehsaan curiously.

"Oh she is my cousin and she always makes me feel better" he said.  

"Oh you hide behind her during bad days?" teased Ehsaan.

"No. We are like friends. She asks me for advises too you see" he said. This made him think Hifza was some mature teen.

"So what class are you both in?" asked Ehsaan.

"I am in grade 3 and Hifza in news paper class" said the boy proudly. 

"News paper class?" Ehsaan asked knitting his eyebrows together. He was trying to figure out what did the boy meant.

"She writes News paper dumbo" the boy replied. And only then he realized she was a reporter.