2. Our Day Of Love

Assalamu Alaikum

Looks like Allah had let me live for another chapter. Allahu Akbar.

Please read only after you ensured that you obligations for Ar-Rahman is offered. Sure this can wait while your prayers can't. And do include me in your sweet prayers In sha Allah.

Well this will be the last chapter with a harsh reality Insha Allah.

please vote and comment if you want the next chapter.

And do include this book in your reading list to support it.

~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X

Ehsaan entered his home with "Assalamualaikum" to no one in particular.

He was staring at the wall blankly not knowing what to think about. He sat down in the swing that was in the entrance of his house. He was breathing heavily. His mind has never been so blank. As if he had never smiled in his life, as if he had never felt a bit of pain, as if he was never born and as if he didn't know who he was anymore. He couldn't make anything out of this situation.

He felt someone was stroking his hair. He looked to find his half sister standing with the most sympathetic look. He took her son Yahya from her hands out of habit ignoring the pain that shot up due to the pressure.
Only after a few more minutes he greeted her with a salaam. Which she returned gratefully.  

 "Where is Usmaan?" he asked referring to her husband.                                                                            

"He just dropped me off and went to work" she replied and that's where their conversation ended. So she went in.

                                                                                                                                             Yahya was playing with Ehsaan's beard and he found it comforting. It's as if Allah was commanding Yahya to comfort him. 

"Jazakallah" he whispered in the almost one year old baby's ear. And was surprised to find Yahya grinning at him. Just like the day when he whispered 'I Love You' in Yahya's ears while he held Yahya for the first time. He was smiling at the child too. After playing with Yahya it was like what happened was just a misunderstanding. And he realized that he could be happy and return to his normal life. The life which only had prayers, work, his mom and his sister Kameela and her son and maybe her husband.

But it was also about to have a new wife in a month. At this comforting thoughts and as a reaction of pain killer he took he dozed off. Missing all his prayers in between. But how wrong had he been to even hope his life will return to a normal routine. When he woke at seven cursing himself for missing the fajar, it was a symbol of normal day.

Or Is it? His breath caught up when he saw the headlines in the news paper.

RICH MAN GETS AWAY USING HIS MONEY !!!WHAT IS THE GOVERNMENT DOING?
Mr. Ehsaan Sadaq gets his way out of jail using his money.

His eyes were bulging out of his sockets seeing the head lines. Can this get any worse? Uhm Actually it can!!! As he kept staring at the paper his mom came and snatched it from him.

"Don't you waste your time staring at rubbish. Now come on, go, get ready. You do remember you have work, don't you?" she said in a harsh tone.

It was meant to distract him. But then Mrs. Maryam has always been like this strict mom ever since Mr. Sadaq died. She thought that she had to fill up the father's space too. Ehsaan obeyed his mom like he always does. He went and got ready. He couldn't help feeling sour and he was sensing a disaster. Letting this feeling settle in his stomach, he got in his car along with his mother. When he requested the car driver to start the car, the car driver did it in panic as though Ehsaan was about to attack him. And that bugged Ehsaan. When they reached the office there were a hundreds of reporters waiting for him. To say he was panicked would be an understatement. And the questions they asked him                                                            

"How much did you pay to get out?"

"Are planning on the next blast as a revenge for your arrest?"

"Does your mom have a special part in getting you out with her charms?" at this Ehsaan became wild and started attacking the reporters with no specific target.

Then his guard men had to escort him from the place and from the flashes. He was fuming and his mother was lost of words. Which never happened cause she was always busy bossing Ehsaan around. Which absolutely irked him. But not today. Today he wanted his mother to shout at him, scream at him or do anything but not stay silent.

"Maa" he knelt in front of her. He took her hands in his, caressing it. And then slowly tears were flowing from her eyes. 

"How could they be so cruel?" she asked in a helpless tone.                                                                 

"Me working charms!! I am fifty years old for Allah's sake" she shook in anger. She then looked down at him and caressed the bruise in his face                                                                                          

"See what they have done to my son?" she said in a weak tone.

Ehsaan couldn't say any words to comfort his mom as he himself was undergoing an unexplained pain. Every bit of his social life was falling. Falling and breaking into pieces.

"Don't go near him, he will kidnap you"  mothers warned their children.
"If you don't eat Ehsaan will blow you" the teens threatened their siblings.
"Awe why does such a handsome man have to be a monster" the young girls whined.
"See there, that's the terrorist" the people exclaimed pointing at him. People even protested against setting him free. They felt insecure of their safety. The Newspaper had put all their imagination to make all sorts of fake stories.

His life became nightmare. When he tried to pray, he broke down since everything came crashing on him. So he gave up praying. Among all this chaos, there was only one news paper which had a headline

"Muslim accused to be a Terrorist just for praying"
"Oh dear World, wake up! And let the man live"

Column by Hifza Suleimaan This one name was enough for a cheeky grin to appear in his face. Ten years has passed and still the situation has not changed a bit. Back then, the girl with this name had defended him while he was in trouble and even today she was defending him.

He then cut the piece of the article and placed in a box along with a few old treasured things with a painful smile. It had all belong to the Girl Hifza who was in his life for sweet three years at the age 13-16. The girl was his first and last crush. He debated whether he should burn those things now since he doesn't want to have pieces of other girl while he was about to start a new life with one and as usual decided that he will keep the things for a bit long. He had been doing this ever since his marriage was fixed. He then heard his mom yelling at someone. He rushed down and stopped when he heard

"You know what? This is over. I don't want a daughter in law who leaves my son in his distress" There was a pause.                                                                                                                                   

"That's what I am saying if it's that humiliating to have the marriage now then it's a never" There was a pause.                                                                                                                                                        

"Yeah, its all over. And May Allah bless your daughter with a better spouse. Asslamualaikum" she said calmly and turned with a grin to find a shock stricken Ehsaan.

Ehsaan would have been happy in any other situation. Cause after all, his mom got him to marry saying that she would be sick and be in death bed in a day not far from the present day. And since he knew he will have to get married one day, he agreed. But in this situation the rejection bugged him more.