Our Day of Love

Assalamu Alaikum,

Please see to it that you have performed your Salah before you start reading this.

This story is just me putting my hands into Romance. I like all the young girls am obsessed with Romance stories. But then only after starting this book I realised how awkward writing Romance is. But the Romance stories in here are like this drug totally takes our mind from reality and they even made me late for prayers. But I found some Islamic love stories which were really good and decent and halal too. So I thought why not add a book to that collection. 

Expecting your unlimited Support

love

Najeeba

This is basically a journey of young Muslim couple towards their day of love. Meeting in a tragic Accident are the childhood sweethearts before ten years Ehsaan Sadaq and Hifza Suleiman. Marriage happens when Hifza literally goes on her knees. In spite of the tales that starts happily letting the past to intrude them on the way, is the tale of this couple who start their new life from their past. Thus taking a pleasurable time falling in love. A troubled Father in law, a beautiful village, a jealous intruder and what not to make them fall in love. But above all comes Hifza becoming a five year old child after a accident of Love. Was Ehsaan strong enough to pass the test? Did Hifza recognize Ehsaan? or Did she even returned to Normalcy?

Well thats your place to find out.

This is completely Fictional. It is only Based on Islam and it is not Islam itself. So Mistakes tends to happen so please bare with that. If you find the mistakes so bad then kindly inform me via PM. Please avoid mean comments and stay respectful.

And Remember its only a fiction for you and me to enjoy. So please throw your practical sense out of window if you want to enjoy. Well certain things are tend to be made to add drama, humor or even Cliche.

And for Grammar Nazis I kindly recomend its not the book for you. English is my second language so Perfect Grammar is immposible for me.

Well this chapter is dedicated to Sis Guidi cause Her book Sunnah Is My Style has been unbelievably helpful and I learned a beautiful habit of asking other people to include me in their dua from her. 

So in Due yes Please include in your special duas.