5. Our Day Of Love

Assalamu Alaikum

As always prayers first and reading next. So finish up your prayer if its pending.

And looks like Allah had made me post another chapter. Its the flashback.

And vote comment if you like this book.

Promote this book by adding it to your reading list.

A huge jazakallah for those who have supported the book so far. May Allah shower his mercy on you.

And don't forget to include me in your duas.

~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~

Ehsaan was 13 then. Hifza was ten. Ehsaan's father had recently passed away and his mother was struggling to keep up with her father's contruction company and thus Ehsaan was left alone to mop. And like all teenage boys he had been doing things to keep him from getting depressed. And likewise he had been chasing a boy wildly to beat him up.

"Don't Run you bug, you know I will get you" shouted Ehsaan dashing through the crowd which was paved a path for him.

"Stop it you little frog. Do you think I will be afraid of you?" shouted Hifza facing her opponent confidently.

"I will make you count your action you brat. How dare you call me a cheat?" screached a bitchy voice.

"yeah you are to be called 'The Noble' for copying in the exams" said Hifza hotly as a crowd formed around them.

"Watch it bug  I will make you suffer" said the girl with vengence.

"Bring it on" said Hifza with attitude and turned on her heels to find a figure running past her in a lightning speed. Hifza took a few steps to avoid collision but she found herself in the path of Ehsaan screaming "Watch out" at her.

But she couldn't move. And Ehsaan couldn't stop either. Hifza closed eyes and waited for him to knock her out. But instead she was pulled away with huge force. She felt sudden cold air hit her shoulders. She slowly opened her eyes and found a panic strikken Ehsaan gawking at a small peice of cloth which very much looked like Hifza's shirt. Ehsaan noticed that People were staring at her and he did the only that came into his mind. He pulled his T-shirt over his head and pulled it down Hifza's head. Hifza was quick to process and wore it gladly.

"Karma is a Bitch" exclaimed the girl with a smirk. Hifza's  face turned red and angry tears were about to come. Thats when Ehsaan grabbed Hifza's hand and took off to the bleachers.

"You Okay?" Ehsaan asked.

"Yeah Yeah" said Hifza fiercely as a single angry tear rolled down her cheeks. Her jaw was hard.

"See I am sorry I didn't mean to" Ehsaan started.

"No its okay. Its not your fault. Its just that, I was the one humiliated when she was the cheat" Hifza said with gritted teeth.

"Yeah I lost the bug too" said Ehsaan calmly.

"Thank you anyways. Bye" Hifza dismissed cooling down.

"Will you be alright?" asked Ehsaan.

"Why wouldnt I be?" Hifza asked with a snort  and waved at Ehsaan. Ehsaan blankly stared at her departing figure and just wondered how strange it felt to appologize or to be nice. Ehsaan rushed to his locker and  to his releif he found a spare T-shirt.

The rest of the day was normal until the evening, when Hifza's cousin but more like a brother in shinning armor decided to attack Ehsaan with his friends.