Farewell

I am writing this part just so that the number of chapters in this book can be even. Odd numbers feel incomplete to me. This work though completed two years ago in handwriting, I have procrastinated so far to finish. 

The first plot thread of this book was for Hifza to be struck as a five year old due to the heavy injuries to head in that hit and run. But due to my procrastination and laziness, I have left out the first thread. And I cannot believe I took four years to write this book. More than one time I have lost faith in this book. Because I didn't empathize the effect the arrest of Ehsaan more strongly and I left out the main plot. I felt stupid. But then there has been one or two readers who held patience and read this book till the end. And even if I feel stupid to write this, they must be stupid to read too. But then I realized, if we are all stupid then it's no problem. It's even justified to feel an accomplishment. I wish to polish this book. But then I may not. 

This book covers my writing abilities well. The starting will be raw and immature. The middle part somewhat better than that. And I would like to think the end is somewhat a decent writing.

If you have reached this page, then jazakallahu khayran for sticking with this book patiently.

Love,

Najeeba Sathar