6. Our Day Of Love

Assalamu Alaikum

As always prayers first. Shaitaan is waiting to steal your prayers away. So you better secure it.

Guess what I am alive for another chapter. Yeah Yeah don't cuss I know you realized it already. So All praise is for Allah for giving me this chance.

And due to the poor reception of the last chapter I feel its a bit boring. So please let me know if it was boring I will try to make it interesting In sha Allah. 

And this chapter is dedicated to sister @MuslimahAtHeart. Thanks for the support sis. It means a lot.

And please vote comment if you like this chapter. And add this book to your Reading list if you wish to share.

And a huge Jazakallah for all the supports so far. May Allah protect you from all the known and unknown evils in this world and the here after.

Ameen.

And yeah don't forget to include me in the duas.

~X~X~X~X~~X~~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~~X~X~XX~~X~X~X~X~X~XXX~X~

The Sun of the day filled with kisses and smiles finally raised.

The house was filled with the smell of Mehendi and the sound of jingling bangles. The reflections of the works in the grand dresses filled the house that the lightings was left in background. Though they could have booked hotels and had a luxury visit they all insisted on staying home which was the only cause for the festive flavour. They had to cramble in the rooms available in the house.

Wives were shouting at their husbands to get ready once the bathrooms were free. The mothers were chasing their children to put the dress on. Once the Men and Children sections was over by two hours or so. The Women's section started. They took more time in make up and dressing up.

Hifza had to blink few times to realize what was happening around her. She couldn't wash off the grin that is plastered in her face as she looked around the enthusiastic relatives. Though her inner side was sinking with nervousness, she was sure that she had taken the right decision.

She went to get ready calmly. One thing she couldn't stand was the teen girls freaking out. Either they were searching for a lost ear ring or a hair brush. Some were even complaining to their mother for not having proper matching accessories.

Once she was out of shower with her casual dress. She was took to do the make up and hair. Girls were fighting for a chance to do something for her. After the girls smudged the eye liner for the third time she gave a thought of doing it her way. That was no make up way. But obviously the girl screamed as though she is haunted with the no make up idea. So it left her no choice but to sit through the agonizing section. But she slept eventually in between the process.

On the other hand Ehsaan was the one who got ready before everyone and was welcoming the guest. And sure men found it weird that the groom was standing in the door welcoming everyone with hugs. Maryam was beaming in joy. She knows that Hifza will not be daughter in law but a real daughter. Hifza's ways might not be girlish but it sure impressed Maryam.

Rehaana for the first time regretted not spending time with her daughter. She had always thought there will be a later. But now there was no later. Her dear daughter was going to get married and she didn't even have a hand in finding her a groom. All the days that Hifza would come home and try to talk to her while all she did was snap at her. She felt guilty now. She had been so caught up in helping her husband's business that she barely acknowledged her daughter slipping away from her hands. She was not even a bit interested in getting her daughter married so soon. But her daughter had chose this like they had asked Hifza to choose. Now she has to accept it. More over she did not have strength to swipe the happy grin playing in her daughter's lips.