7. Our Day of Love

Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters

As always prayers first and readings next. Do your prayers if have any pending before reading.

Guess I am alive for another chapter Alhamdulillah.

May Allah shower his guidance on whoever have supported this book so far. In sha Allah.

So guys how do you like it so far? A little feed back would be nice.

And I find it hard to continue without your supports. I am starting to wonder I am doing an poor job. But that's the thing I am frustrated about. Cause I don't write for popularity. I write cause I like to write. I don't know what to do. So a Little feedback and encourage is highly appreciated.

~jazakallah.

Vote and comment if you support.

And add this book to your reading list if you wanna promote this story.

And do include me in your duas.

~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~~X~X~X~X~X~X~~X~X~X~X~X~X~XX~~X~X~X~X~X~

Soon after the Mahrib Juweriah got into action. She was putting make up and accessories for Hifza. They had their Walima on the same day. All the relatives were to be fed contently.

Hifza wore her casual clothes and a designer Abaya. The word designer broke the duty of an abaya. But since no one would allow Hifza to wear a normal one on such a special occasion, she had to be content that it covered her modesty without doubt. But the heavy stone work was indeed attention seeking. 

A crispy cotton maroon scarf was draped around her head. Ehsaan found the scarf suiting Hifza and he even thought the colour was blending with Hifza's complexion in the most beautiful way. He himself was wearing a maroon button up shirt tucked perfectly in a formal shiny black pant. Might add that, to match Hifza especially. Like Ehsaan Hifza found the colour suiting Ehsaan. As soon as they were done they headed towards the hotel.

Ehsaan's eye ball literally fell out of its socket seeing the press gathered in the entrance. He sank low in his seat. Hifza noticed it. So she took his hands and gave a tight squeeze of assurance.

Hifza could see Ehsaan having an inner battle with himself. So she got down and opened his side door and offered him her hand. Though Ehsaan hesitated first he took it anyway and got down. He tried to block all the questions.

But they were too loud.

"Miss. Suleimaan Is your marriage with Mr. Sadaq is the reason behind your article?"

"Mr. Sadaq Weren't you supposed to marry Ms. Ahamed?"

"Is Ms. Suleiman a part of your troop too?" 

The questions were unlimited.

Hifza walked passed them as though none of them were there. And as Ehsaan thought they were going to ignore them and get in but Hifza came to an abrupt halt. Hifza turned to face them along with Ehsaan.

"Good evening everyone" Hifza announced indicating that she was addressing them. And just like the reporters went quite.

"First of all I want to thank you guys. If it weren't for you guys I would  have never met the sweet guy standing near me" Hifza smiled at the crowd.

"I am really happy to announce that I and Ehsaan are happily married. And whoever this Miss Ahmed is I thank you thoroughly sister for leaving this Gem for me" Hifza smiled at Ehsaan who was watching her dumbfounded. At that moment Ehsaan couldn't thank Allah more  for giving him this wife.