4. Our Day Of Love

Assalamu Alaikum sweeties.

Looks like Allah has spared me this time too to update.

Hope you had a great last ten days and Eid. May Allah accept what is yours and us.

And as always If you have a obligation to Allah pending please complete it and get back. Sure this can wait while the prayer can't.

And thanks for those who have supported it so far and the ones who have reached this page. May Allah pour his mercy on you all.

This chapter dedicated to my dear friend Yahavi. I love you girl forever. I'm lucky to have yah.

And surprise surprise the next chapter is already ready. So lots of supports is equal to a soon update.

If you like this book so far then please vote comment and do add this to your reading list.

Last but not the least do include me in your duas.

~jazakallah khair

X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~

Mr and Mrs. Suleimaan were blinking like a lost puppy standing in the doorstep of the Sadaq residence. Their daughter had a glow to herself and she herself was beaming like an Idiot.

For the first time they felt they could have been more careful before giving her the authority to find herself a life partner. Hifza was irritated at her parents need for a vehicle to transport across two blocks to maintain their class. When the security guard asked about their where-abouts.

"I am here to meet up with Mr.Sadaq's family for a personal purpose. Say its Hifza Suleimaan sister of Eisa Ahmed. Mr. Sadaq knows me" she explained to him.

The security made a call to verify. When Ehsaan heard about it he immediately allowed entrance with a wild excitement. Then in few minute the huge black gate opened letting them in.

A maid in uniform opened the door before they could press the door bell and took them to the living room. There a woman on her early fifties was sitting in the couch. She was surprised to find her guest. Sure both the families have met up in parties and gatherings but other than that they have never addressed each other personally. That is the weird part of the rich society that they don't even acknowledge their neighbours.

"Assalamualaikum" Mrs. Sadaq greeted them.

"Walaikumussalam" the three of them replied.

"How may I help you?" Mrs. Sadaq asked in a hostile tone. Hifza gulped thinking for the right words to be used. But before she could say anything a small boy in ragged clothes came running towards Mrs. Sadaq crying.

"Excuse me" Mrs. Sadaq said and picked the boy up.

"Sauja" she yelled and a maid walked in. Ehsaan who was descending the stairs to meet his new guest with curiosity and excitement stopped dead at his mom's yells.

"How many times do I have to say that you should not beat him? Especially when the anger is not directed towards him?" she asked in a really angry tone which was creepy to Hifza's parents. One would say she was a cruel boss if not for the care in the words.

"Sorry mam that wont happen again" the maid said with regret.

"oh boy oh boy don't cry. Mommy is sorry" she consoled him and handed him over to the maid who was now kissing him. Mr and Mrs. Suleiman's face fell in disgust. They would never touch a maid's child. But Hifza's face lit up happily.