12. Our Day Of Love

Assalamualaikum,

As always prayers first and reading next.

And please pardon my mistakes.

"If there is any lack of care from Ehsaan I say, you demand it rightfully. He knows to do everything from cooking to mopping the floor. Don't you worry or strain a bit okay? Now take care" Maryam hugged and kissed Hifza in her forehead.

"One scratch on Hifza you will regret the day you met me understand?" Abuthahir threatened and Ehsaan gulped nodding.

"Take care both of you" Rehana said kissing Hifza in the forehead and Ehsaan in the cheeks.

"You Hifza take care of my brother too. Make sure he doesn't get blood pressure with the tension of taking care of you. With all the warnings these people are give there is a high possibility for that" Juweriah said hugging Hifza.

"Finally someone cares for me too" Ehsaan said and pulled Juweriah for a bear hug.

"Attention please the passengers" the intercom announced.

"I guess it's time for boarding. See you all Assalamualaikum" Ehsaan announced.

"Flight number 6 2 1 0 0 1 is ready to take off"

"I am bored" Hifza whined for the hundredth time as they waited for the emigration to be over.

"You know I can't do anything Hifza" Ehsaan said in a bored tone.

"You know I have always loved the intercom's voice. I always wanted to imitate them. But I couldn't" Hifza said randomly out of boredom.

"Your attention please" Hifza tried to imitate the intercom and started giggling and the people around them stared at them weirdly. Ehsaan just stared at her appalled.

"See I can't imitate" Hifza said with a giggly pout.

"Anyways I will try again" she said and tried to repeat but ended up giggling.

"Is there anything wrong with you Hifza?" Ehsaan asked looking around embarrassed.

"Yeah, I couldn't imitate the sitcom" Hifza said. Exasperated Ehsaan looked around.

"Is she drunk?" a woman around 55 asked.

"No" Ehsaan said defensively.

"Is she pregnant then?" she asked giggling.

"No" Ehsaan said flushing red.

"You never know" the woman said dreamily.

"I mean you are a cute couple I bet your babies will be cute too" the woman giggled.

"Babies?" Hifza asked suddenly interested.

"I just can't imagine you guys having anything but twins" the woman exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Owe thanks that will be great Subhanallah. Just Imagine" Hifza exclaimed dreamily.

"I know right" the woman gushed. Their fantasies and giggles continued until they were settled in their seats. As soon as they were seated Hifza passed out due to the lack of sleep cause of overnight packing. Ehsaan let out a sigh of relief once Hifza was asleep. He felt like a mother who had just put her naughty child to sleep.

"Hifza wake up" Ehsaan said shaking Hifza lightly. Hifza jerked awake alarmed. Ehsaan took his hands back feeling bad about how she is on guard even in sleep.

"Oh it's just you" she relaxed and went back to sleep.

"Hifza wake up. We are here" Ehsaan said cautiously shaking her.