1. Our Day of Love

Salaam bros and sis

Please make sure that you have fulfilled your obligations to Allah before reading this. I am sure this can wait. 

This chapter dedicated to M4jlind4 for casting the first vote of this book.

Please vote and comment your support for the next chapter. And don"t forget to add this book to your Reading list.

And please pardon the lack of Reality in this chapter cause I have no first hand idea about what I wrote. It is all based on internet surfing and media showings.

Meet you guys with another chapter In sha Allah if I am Alive.

Please include me in your special duas In sha Allah.

~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~

"Allahu Akbar(Allah is great)" Ehsaan bent for the prostration. He stayed a bit long in this prostration than the previous one. 

"Allahu Akbar(Allah is great)" he raised from the prostration to find a lots of legs surrounding him. He brought his concentration back to the prayer taking a semi sitting position.

After reciting the suplications he turned his face to the right and said

"Assalamualikum wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu".

Then he turned to the left and said 

"Assalamualaikum wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakathuhu". 

As soon as he said that, he looked up the legs to find that they belonged to about 5 cops. He was surrounded by them. Without panicking he said to himself that they have come here to inquire him cause he was not down during the inquiry. 

To accurately explain things, there had been a bomb blast the previous day in the twitzard building by the terrorist and the cops were inquiring every Muslim houses in the locality to find the culprits. Since it was Mahrib and it only had very less time to pray, Ehsaan had took a leave to pray his prayer while the cops were inquiring his mother. And the cops didn't look pleased with this act.

"You are under arrest Mr. Ehsaan Sadaq as a suspect for this case" one of the cops announced while other two cops pinned Ehsaan to the ground and chained the handcuffs to his hands. Ehsaan still had confidence and belief in Allah, took everything peacefully. He mounted the police car without a protest.

And only after that he asked his first question

"Why am I considered as a suspect?" 

"You were not to leave the enquiry at any cost atta boy" replied a cop.

"And besides You rushed to prayer during our inquiry" replied another one as though it was the only reason to be a terrorist. 

"So?" Ehsaan choked. 

"you were seeking your god's protection out of guilt" said a cop as the reason for their suspect. 

Pretty dumb isn't it? And Ehsaan found it dumb too and let out a dry laugh.

"Is that your theory?" he asked between his nervous laughter absolutely irritating the cops.

They took him to the police station and locked him in the cellar. Since Magrib's ablution was not broken, he started to pray Isha in the cellar itself asking Allah to protect him from this nightmare. But this did not please the cops.

They surrounded him and one asked 

"Why did you pray?" 

"To thank Allah for what he has given me" replied Ehsaan as a knee weakening blow hit him. One of the cops had used a bamboo stick.