"Where are you taking me? You didn't bring me here just to kill me did you? I knew it," Louis was speaking dramatically. 

"Louis, shh, I'm not going to murder you," Harry chuckled, continuing to drive to his favourite restaurant that they only had in his town. 

"You're driving on backroads, only murderers do that," Louis argued. 

Harry rolled his eyes and then said, "If I were to murder you, I would've done it at my flat." 

"No murder kills in his own home," Louis replied. Harry scoffed. 

"Oh really, do you not remember Zeus Priolley?" 

"Yes, but that's not the point." 

"Okay Louis, we're here, so stop with the mellow dramatics please," Harry told the older lad. Louis smiled and unbuckled his seat belt, throwing open the door to Harry's car and waited patiently for Harry. 

"Let's go." 

"What is this place?" Louis asked after they had been seated and given a menu. 

"My favourite place to eat. S'called Americanos. They have a lot of American and Mexican foods," Harry explained. 

"That's different. What the hell is Tacos and fries?" Louis asked 

"They mix American and Mexican food. It's a plate of tacos and french fries." 

"Can I get you two anything to drink?" the waiter asked.

"I'll take a Coke, and he'll take a..." Harry droned on, looking at Louis. 

"A coke too please," Louis responded. 

"Okay, are you ready to order?" he asked, writing down the order. 

"I'll take the tacos and fries," Louis ordered, shutting his menu and handing it to the young lad. 

"Rice and chicken," Harry said, also handing back his menu. 

"That'll it be out soon." 

"Thank you." 

"Yep." 

"This place is cozy and calm," Louis noted. 

"It is." 

"Are you just going to agree with everything I say?" Louis asked. 

"Yep." 

"Bruh."