165

Sorry guys, I was gonna post earlier but had no inspiration and it doesn't help that I'm literally being murdered from the inside by one of the things that make me female.

There was a knock on the door and Louis stood to go answer it. Before he reached the door, however, he could hear talking from the outside.

Once he opened the door, all he could see was a camera.

"Of course he'd be vlogging," Louis though to himself.

"Hi Louis!" Joey enthused. Louis chuckled and smiled, returning the greeting before allowing the two men to come in.

"Sorry the house is a tad messy," Harry apologized, standing up and fixing a few things.

"Your house looks great," Daniel commented. Louis smiled and rolled his eyes, walking over to Harry and wrapping his arm around his waist.

"Don't tell 'im that, he's very house proud," Louis told the American lad. Harry pouted in response, so Louis kissed his cheek.

"I just like having a nice place," Harry noted.

"Yes, I know babe, I'm teasing you," Louis laughed, pulling Harry's hand to make him sit on the couch with him.

"I wanna get a new tattoo," Harry whispered to Louis, resting his head on Louis' shoulder, watching as Joey put up his camera, not wanting to invade too much on their private lives.

"What would you get?" Louis asked.

"I kinda wanted to get an 'l'," Harry mumbled.

Louis' eyebrow cocked up.

"Why would you want to get a letter of my name tattooed on you?" He asked.

"It wouldn't stand for Louis. It's stand for loser," Harry smirked.

"Bruh."