105

#TeamLouis

Or

#TeamNiall

I'm #TeamLouis, what about you guys?

xx-Mystery-xx

After the lads had settled for a few, maybe five minutes, a waiter came over with menus.

"Here are your menus. Can I start you guys off with something to drink, maybe an appeteaser?" He asked.

The group had previously discussed before they met up what appeteasers they'd be getting.

"I'd like a Mango Quencher for a drink, and the appeteasers we want are the garlic bread, PERi-PERi Nuts and the Wing Roulette," Harry ordered. The waiter wrote what Harry said down and then looked at Louis.

"I'll take a coke," he said. Then waited moved on to Niall.

"I'll take a still mineral water and a Sagres Beer," Niall told him.

"And for you?" The waiter asked Liam.

"Diet Coke please," Liam said.

"I'll be back with you drinks and appeteasers shortly," he said and then walked off.

"Beer! At two in the afternoon?" Louis asked, astonished.

"One beer isn't going to do nothing, I'm Irish," Niall replied.

It only took a few before the waiter was coming back with their drinks, calling out the orders and placing them in front of who said it was theirs.

"Are you guys ready to order yet?" He asked.

"No, not quite," Harry said,blushing a tad. To be honest, none of them even looked at the menu. The waiter smiled and nodded announcing he'd be back shortly with the appeteasers.

The lads talked while he was away, and it only seemed as if it was a couple more seconds before the waiter was coming back.

"You know we never caught your name," Harry noticed.

"My bad," the waiter blushed. "I'm new, forgive me. My name is Olly."

"Thank you the Olly," Harry said. Olly smiled.

"Are you ready to order?" Olly asked. They all shook their heads, and then Olly retreated.

"Hey Louis, there's two of the same wings here, and they're both the hottest, wanna compete?" Niall proposed.

"What's the game?" Louis asked, interested.

"Eat the whole wing without taking a drink, to the bone, and whoever wins, the other pays for the winners meal," Niall said. Harry's eyes widened, knowing what Louis just got himself into. He knows Niall's meal is at least gonna be twenty seven dollars. He's never paid anything less.

"You're on," Louis smirked.

Harry rolled his eyes and looked at the menu, deciding what he wanted while his boyfriend and best friend competed.