79

So,, school sucks, very badly. 

I'm getting my new phone finally. I already have my case for it and everything!

I seen the couple again in the hallway, but I'm sad because one is a girl... 

The restaurant I'm using is Applebee's. I know it's an American chain restaurant, I don't think they have it in England.

xx-Mystery-xx

----------------------------

They two boys were now seated at their table, both of their eyes scanning the decently priced menu. 

"I think I'm going for the steak and potatoes with a vegetable," Harry said. Louis looked a little longer. 

"It says you can replace the mashed potatoes for the fries," Louis noticed. Harry nodded, he didn't know which sounded better. 

The waiter came over with their drinks.

"Here are your drinks, can I get you lads any appetisers?" he asked. 

"Yeah, we want the appetiser sampler," Harry said. 

The waiter nodded before looking again. 

"Do you know what you want for a meal?" he asked. They both shook their head. "Alright, it'll be a minute before I get back with your appetisers." 

It was another ten minutes before he came back with their appetisers. 

"Would you like to order now?" The waiter said. 

Louis looked at Harry with a look that Harry knew instantly what it meant. 

"Bruh."