102

I'm really not feeling well, so sorry if this is crap. :(

"Lou, I'm second guessing myself on the mustache kitten," Harry started. "I like the one that looks like Figaro too."

"If you loved the first option enough, the second one wouldn't even be an option. So go with the second," Louis cited an old saying.

Harry nodded and tapped the lady on the shoulder. She turned and looked at him expectantly.

"I've changed my mind. I want that kitten right here," Harry said, pointing to the kitten.

She smiled and took the kitten out Harry's arms and took the other one out, handing the kitten to Harry and putting the mustache cat back, who instantly when over to its mum.

"Thank you," he said. She smiled and beckoned him to follow.

She helped them fill out the correct papers and such and and they payed for the cute little kittens.

They found out that the kitten Harry picked was a boy and the one Louis picked was a girl. So they made appointments to get them neutered and spayed.

They bought collars and a bigger carrier, along with kibble and food and water dishes.

And they may or may not have splurged on toys.

But now, they are finally home, both holding their respective kitten.

"What's yours name?" Harry asked.

"I was thinking Ambrosia," Louis said softly. "Or Auden."

"I like Auden," Harry agreed. Louis nodded.

"What about yours?" Louis asked, kissing Harry's cheek.

"Figaro," he laughed.

"Of course," Louis replied.

"Who else do you take me for?"

"I don't really know bruh."