80

"We'll both have the nine ounce steak with the mashed potatoes and vegetables," Harry ordered. Louis nodded in agreement. 

"How would you like your steaks cooked?" 

"Both well done," Louis answered. The waiter nodded, writing everything down.

"That'll be out shortly. Would you like steak sauce with that?" The waiter asked. Louis looked at where the steak sauce was already placed on the table.

"No thanks," Louis said. The waiter left and Louis looked at Harry. "Is he blind or something? The freaking steak sauce is on the table?" 

All Harry did was chuckle.

*****

"He said shortly. It's been fourty-five freaking minutes!" Louis exclaimed. Harry was the patient one, he's come to find out. 

"Babe, they have to cook the steak and everything, it takes awhile," Harry said. 

The waiter walked up carrying their plates of food. 

'Finally!'  Louis exclaimed in his head. 

"Here's your meals, sorry for the wait," he said, placing down the food before leaving. 

Louis took his fork and stabbed it into his steak before slicing it with his knife, cutting out a bite. 

He looked at the meat and groaned, showing it to Harry. 

"Does this look well done to you? It's still freaking pink!" Louis exclaimed. Harry cut into his. It was perfectly cooked. 

"Mines good," Harry said. 

"Well aren't you lucky bruh." 

--------------------

I'm back, sorry, weekend. 

So, I'm not getting my phone until NEXT Tuesday. 

My life. 

xx-Mystery-xx