144

12 is the square root of 144. Have some math knowledge.

Ugh.

Shout Out To My Ex is evertyhign. (that doesn't make sense. ik it was on purpose) 

DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HATE CUSS WORDS. ISH. IDK. 

Enjoy :*

xx-Mystery-xx

-----------------------------

Larry and Janiel were both inside and seated in Nando's. Daniel was just looking at the other couple as if they were weird because they kept looking back and forth at each other and saying a few short words before looking back at himself and Joey. 

"So," Joey said. 

"So'er," Louis said, emphazing his accent. 

"Would you mind if I recorded this, for youtube? and posted it?" Joey asked suddenly, holding up his camera. Harry and Louis both nodded. 

"This conversation is so tense," Harry noticed.  "Let me start some conversation for you. I'm Harry Styles from Cheshire and I'm 22 years old." 

"I'm Louis Tomlinson from Doncaster and 24 years old. Also in a relationship with this idiot," Louis introduced, smirking as he insulted his boyfriend.

"Asshat," Harry smacked his arm. 

"Dick." 

"Cock-sucker," Harry shot back. 

"Only yours babe," Louis responded, winking. Daniel started laughing and then told them about himself, and Joey following. 

"I like you guys," Joey said, just as the waitress walked up to their table to take their order.