97

*a couple months later*

"Louis, stop stressing babe, you'll do good on your exams," Harry said, carefully pulling Louis' hands away from his hair, in which he was tugging.

"How can you be so sure Harry? What if I forget everything? What if I just keel over and die? What if I had an anaphylactic reaction and was put in the hospital?" Louis asked, very stressed.

Harry looked down and rolled his eyes. He knew Louis was stressing for no reason what-so-ever.

"Lou, none of that will happen. For one, you've been studying everything for at least two months. For two, you won't just 'die'. For three, you aren't highly allergic to anything," Harry said, putting Louis' hands behind his back and hugging him like that.

Harry began kissing up and down Louis' neck and jaw. " How about a relaxer?"

Louis wasn't protesting so Harry continued. He started at the base of Louis' neck and slowly kissed upwards, and along his jawline before kissing his lips.

Louis kissed back with a fiery passion and Harry let go of his hands, allowing him the full ability to entangle his fingers in Harry's hair.

Harry wrapped a hand around Louis neck and waist to pull him closer.

Louis stood on his toes and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck.

"Bed?" Louis rushed out. Harry nodded and patted Louis' thighs to give him the hint to jump, and he took it too.

Harry walked them to their room, where he deposited him on the bed and climbed over him, and then continued kissing.

Louis reached to pull Harry's shirt over his head and then threw it once he did what he had wanted. He sat up with Harry and Harry pulled off his shirt.

Harry undid his own belt and then worked on both of their jeans.

Next went their socks along with their boxers.

Let's just say, Louis definitely relaxed.