167

IM ALIVE

Sorry guys, I've been busy. Little small girl went to the big city of Chicago. I have school. Wattpad deleted this entire update three times and it pissed me off. YouTube. Friends. Reading. Trying to find a job. Harry's gonna kill me and so is Niall. Liam's baby boy is apparently named Bear. Should I continue?

The final preparations for their wedding were taking place.

They had almost everything ready and planned. Their caterer, photographer, venues, hair dresser, makeup artists, and decorations were all set. They're cake was ordered as well.

Now all they needed were clothing. The wedding wasn't for another two months but they needed to have everything prepared. For their mentality at least.

Louis had the job of finding the "grooms maids" dresses and Harry's was to find the "grooms men's" outfits.

They agreed that the men would be wearing sea foam green (because Harry argued that it wasn't mint green) dress shirts, along with a medium grey vest and black jacket and pants.

The girls would be wearing a light, almost baby blue, shin length tulle (preferable material, because damn if chiffon was too fancy) with medium grey accents (like a bow around the waist).

They both would be having a mix of men and women on their sides. But both would have 4 on each side.

Louis would have Lottie, and Félicité and on his side, Tomaso, Lottie's boyfriend, and Liam as his best man. Harry would have Gemma, Daisy and Phoebe, and Niall as his best man.

After a while of searching, Louis almost gave up when the perfect dress went by on the rejected rack from another session.

"Wait, can I see that one?" Louis asked the lady, who got the dress for him.

"This one?" She asked smiling, already knowing. Louis nodded, smiling widely as he saw the perfect dress. "I'll need sizes, please."

Louis gave her the slip of paper with the dress sizes of all of the girls.

Once everything was finished, he paid and headed back home, where Harry was at after already finishing along time earlier because getting suits is a lot easier than dresses.

"So, we've got everything except our suits?" Harry asked, as they lazed around in their bed.

Louis nodded and said, "We got to find those next weekend."

"It's all becoming so more real," Harry whispered, pressing his cheek to Louis'.

"It's been real since you proposed dummy," Louis sasses.

"Bruh."

So I've recently joined the wattpad app "Tap" and I was wondering if you'd guys would like me to make this story an actual text story on Wattpad? Let me know please in the comments. Love you all :*

Bruh: The Original Version (A Larry Text Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara