64

*at harry's graduation* 

Louis was watching Harry who sat in the third to last row of the graduating students. 

He was immensely proud of Harry, although he wasn't here for Harry's entire being at college.

"Blue looks so good on him," Anne squealed from beside him. 

Louis nodded absentmindedly and smiled when Harry's row was called up. He could see Harry nervously biting his lip as he waited for his name to be called. 

"Harry Styles."  

Louis clapped along with the rest of Harry's family who showed up. It sadly was only Harry's sister, mum, and stepdad. 

Harry was on stage grabbing his diploma and shaking hands before looking over to where Louis stood, sending him a wink. 

*****

The ceremony was over about a half an hour later. And much to Louis' surprise, Harry was announced as the top student, grade, attendance and attitude wise throughout the whole graduating class. 

Louis and Harry's family stood to meet him as he walked away from the stage smirking. 

"Why didn't you tell us you were top on your class?" Anne shrieked. 

Harry smirked again. "I wanted it to be a secret." 

"Bruh," Louis said.

----------------------------

HIIIIII! I'm back. 

Sorry, had a short break from school. 

My dad my order my phone Friday! AYAYAYYA

xx-Mystery-xx