166

I'm probably going to start bringing this to a close. There won't be a sequel.

Joey and Daniel stayed only for a day, spending the night in Harry and Louis' guest bedroom.  

Luckily neither couple decided to have sex, not wanting to disturb the other couple. But that doesn't mean the couple hadn't talked about it... as a collective group.

"Who tops?" Daniel asked, scrolling through random questions on Twitter. Harry and Louis agreed to doing a Q&A video either the other two.

Harry raised his hand and then smirked at Louis, saying cheekily, "He's too much of a bottom baby to stick it in."

Louis rolled his eyes and mumbled, loudly, under his breath, "I'm not too much of a bottom baby to stick my middle finger up your ass when you're being a cunt."

"Babe," Harry laughed, finding it more funny than offensive.

"Harry's turn for a question," Daniel said, still is the midst of laughing, handing Harry his phone.

"Hm, do you find it annoying that Harry and Louis aren't vegans?" Harry read out.

" I don't, I don't know about Daniel," Joey said.

"I don't mind. It's like sexualities. Some are gay, some or not. It's a matter of discovery," Daniel blurred out, clearly without thinking beforehand.

"Okay then," Harry chuckled, handing off the phone to Joey.

"Would you give your partners up for anyone? If so, who? Good question. Daniel, if it was a matter between you or the dogs, I'd go with the dogs," Joey answered. Daniel laughed and agreed with Joey. "How 'bout you two?"

"No," Harry disagreed, at the same time Louis said, "Johnny Depp."

Harry looked at his fiancé and said, "Bruh."