85

Time is going to start speeding up now

Ready for something big?

xx-Mystery-xx

--------------------

*time skip of 2 months*

Louis was still living with Harry. They made the move official about a month back when Louis called his landlord and told him he was moving out. They went the next day to get the rest of Louis' stuff, aside from his furniture.

They both were extremely happy to do so, despite the fact they had to get hot and sweaty. Neither of them liked working out/ exercising.

Right now they were cuddling together on Harry's sofa. Actually they were spooning. Harry was behind Louis (although he was normally the little spoon, he had to be behind because of his height so Louis would still be able to see the t.v.), with their legs intertwined and Harry's arm slung over Louis and their fingers laced together.

Harry was randomly pressing tender and sweet kisses to the back of Louis' head, causing the other lad to smile at every press of Harry's lips against his head.

A phone rang out, breaking the silence (if you overlook the t.v).

"Lou, it's yours," Harry said, reaching for both of their phones on the end table. He handed Louis his phone, luckily it was still ringing, so he answered it.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Is this a Mr. Louis Tomlinson?" a voice asked. Louis' eyes furrowed in confusion.

"Yeah," he said softly.

"Good. You are a grand prize winner of forty trillion dollars," the voice said again.

"Who is this?" He asked. Harry was now watching, confused.

"Put it on speaker," Harry whispered.

"The game host of the price is right," the voice said. Harry laughed, recognizing the voice.

"Niall, go away," he said and hung up Louis' phone.

"How did he get my number?" Louis asked.

"I really don't know," Harry replied.

"Bruh."