137

That point in your life where your awake friend ignores you 😢.

Un update para tú. (Idk if this is correct Spanish. I know update is wrong but I haven't learned that yet. )

xx-Mystery-xx

"Dang it," Harry moaned, covering his pounding head with a pillow.

Louis stirred awake and looked at Harry with an odd look.

"Haz. Babe, what's wrong?" Louis asked.

"Shut up," Harry whined.

"Excuse me?"

"My head hurts," Harry explained quietly.

"Oh, do you want some medicine?" Louis asked. Harry slowly shook his head.

"Crap that made it hurt worse," Harry groaned.

"Try to get some more rest baby," Louis said, glancing at the clock. Five in the morning. Louis fell back asleep himself.

Harry couldn't fall back asleep. His head was literally pounding and he was nauseous.

"Ugh," he grumbled, the feeling of having to throw up taking over him.

Harry quickly got out of bed, pushing back the feeling of pain as he ran into the bathroom and flipped up the toilet seat.

Harry retched into the toilet and groaned at it all.

The pain was worsening and it caused a few tears to shed. He heard the pitter patter of feet and moments later the figure of his boyfriend showed up.

"Harry?" Louis asked quietly, moving closer and sitting next to him. Harry was almost full blown crying now.

"Lou, it hurts," Harry cried, nausea rolling over him in tidal waves, making him put his head back in the toilet bowl.

Louis grabbed his phone from his sweat pockets and typed in "headache and nausea symptoms".

"Migraine headaches are a common cause of headache and nausea. Migraine headaches cause extreme symptoms, including nausea, dizziness, light sensitivity, and severe pain. They're often preceded by a visual or sensory disturbance, called an aura."

Louis then typed in "migraine treatments" and found stuff about Tylenol and Excedrin.

Louis walked out of the bathroom and grabbed a glass of water before walking back into the bathroom with Harry, who kept puking.

Louis got in the medicine cabinet and grabbed the medicine and poured out enough tablets before kneeling besides Harry.

"Baby, take these, they'll help," Louis said.

Harry breathed deeply and pulled away from the toilet, taking the medicine from Louis and throwing them back, swallowing them down with the water.

"Atta boy. Now, brush your teeth baby and go lay back down," Louis instructed. He wasn't going to flush the toilet until Harry was out of the bathroom.

It would hurt his poor baby frog's head too bad. (I'm getting a bit too obsessed with the frog and hedgehog thing)

After Harry was done, and in their bedroom, Louis flushed the toilet and left the bathroom, turning off the light.

Harry was still awake when he got in the room, but it was understandable with the migraine.

Louis himself had never had one so he didn't know how it felt, but he knew normal headaches hurt.

Louis fell asleep cuddling Harry.

*****

The next morning Harry was feeling back to his normal self, his migraine gone and the nausea gone too.

All thanks to his loving boyfriend. 

I had a migraine a couple nights ago, that's what inspired this.

If you've never had a migraine.

BE.

THANKFUL.

It hurts like a mother trucker.

xx-Mystery-xx