150

"Let's go visit your mum," Harry told Louis randomly one day. He needed to talk to Jay but what he wanted to ask of her was something needed to be done in person, not over the phone. 

"Okay, when?" Louis agreed. Seeing his family after not having for so long would be wonderful to him. He missed all of them. Especially his mum. 

"This weekend," Harry said. "We can take four days because I don't have to go in next week until Tuesday." 

"Sounds like a plan," Louis smiled. He was extremely grateful for Harry. "Thanks." 

"You're welcome. I bet it's hard being away from them for so long." 

"Mm, not too terrible since I'm with you, but I do miss seeing their faces everyday, even though they all annoyed me," Louis laughed. Harry rolled his eyes at his boyfriend and kissed his cheek. 

"Cheese." 

"You love it," Louis smiled widely. Harry hummed. 

"I love you," Harry told him seriously. "Not so much your cheese." 

"That was cheesy there!" Louis exclaimed. "I call hypocrisy!" 

"That was not the least bit cheesy," Harry argued. 

"Yes, babe, it was," Louis told him, sounding kind of sympathetic. 

"Whatever you bumhead," was Harry's response. 

"For the record, I love you too," Louis whispered. 

"That's good," Harry joked. "Cause I love me too." 

Louis' only response was smacking his arm slightly.