115

THIS IS FREE OF ANY FINDING DORY MOMENTS.

I'm gonna go back and fix some things.. Like.. I wanna take out the mother gets kidnapped/murdered by dad/some random dude thing. I hate it from the beginning and only used it for controversy.

xx-Mystery-xx

-------------------

Harry was home alone at the moment. Louis was currently at Uni, which made Harry feel alone.

He had the television on, and music playing out loud on his phone. But it was still too quiet for his taste.

Probably because there wasn't a blue eyed beauty cuddling up next to him, chatting with him about their days.

Harry knew it would only be an hour or so before Louis was to be back.

Harry decided to actually engage and watch the telly, becoming really intrigued with the documentary about African wildlife that was playing.

So it was no surprise when he suddenly jumped at the sound of his phone ringing.

'Work' flashed across his screen. Harry muted the tv before answering his phone, putting it to his ear.

"Hello?" He asked in that fake, nice and professional voice all adults took when they answered the phone to someone of adult responsibility business.

"Yes, Mr. Styles, right?" He heard his boss ask.

"This is he," Harry replied.

"Ah great. I'd like to inform you that I need you to take a trip to Paris, France for a week and see how our other building is," His boss informed.

Harry's brows furrowed. "How soon?"

"I need you to leave the city by five o'clock Saturday and you should be back by the following Saturday," said the boss. (I keep saying the boss and stuff because I forgot what I named him.. If I did that is..)

"Uh, is there anything in particular what I'll be doing?" Harry asked.

"Basically all I will have you do, is for a couple of days go into the building, I'll give you a permission pass tomorrow, and inspect how they are, if they're following the rules, how polite and respectful they are, and such and such. It would normally be a two days process, but I figured you'd want to visit the city for a couple of days. Surely you have a special someone you can take with you?" The boss offered.

"That's sounds achievable,"Harry
agreed. "And I do, but he's Uni so I don't if he'd be able to come."

"Oh, you're gay?" The boss questioned.

Harry paused for a moment. "Yes, but that's not a problem is it?"

"No, Mr. Styles, it's most definitely not. Just took me by surprise," The boss man replied.

"Will I have to pay for a flight for the both of us? If he can go that is," Harry asked.

"Oh no no no. Sorry I forgot to tell you. The company is paying for both of your guy's flight there and back and a hotel for you to stay in," the boss quickly answered.

"Okay, thanks for letting me know," Harry said.

"Come to my office when you first clock in tomorrow and I'll give you the tickets and information papers and stuff. You have passports right?" The boss asked suddenly.

"Yeah yeah," Harry replied.

"Alright lad, see you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow. Mmmbye."

Paris France? For a week? Hopefully with Louis? Practically for free?

Oh hell yes.