143

Because of @larrystylinson532 I am updating because basically I have nothing to do, than to write about two gay couples cause #life.

xx-Mystery-xx

Harry and Louis finally pulled apart and laced their fingers together, beginning to walk again.

They heard fast approaching footsteps before someone tapped Harry on the shoulder.

Harry turned around quickly, noticing two brown haired lads. Louis slowly turned around and then said, "Holy shit."

"I didn't know poop was holy," Daniel joked.

"Who are you?" asked Harry. "And how can we help you?"

"I'm Joey Graceffa, from YouTube, and this is my boyfriend Daniel. We couldn't help watching you and the little one interact. In fact I recorded the whole thing because I was vlogging and... it's a long story," Joey explained. Harry's eyes narrowed slightly, trying to figure those two out.

"You recorded it?" Louis asked, gulping. He was a fan of Joey's, subscribed and all.

"Yes. And I would like to ask for permission to use the footage in a video," Joey requested. Both Harry and Louis looked at each other and shrugged before nodding.

"So let me help Joey skip straight to the point. He does his often, by the way. Can we have your numbers because he thinks you're a totally adorable couple and wants to know more about you guys?" Daniel said, slapping a hand over Joey's mouth when he tries to protest.

"I don't know about giving my number to strangers," Harry said slowly.

"How about a lunch double date then? So we can try to get to know the others more," Joey smiled shyly, really wanted this freaking adorable couple in front of him to agree.

"I don't mind," Louis whispered. Harry sighed and looked back and Joey and Daniel before nodding.

"I guess that could be doable," agreed Harry.

"Yay!" Joey cheered. "Do you guys have plans now? Or would you much rather wait til, I don't know, tomorrow or something?"

"We're not busy right now. So we can go. I figure since you're American you don't know any of the good local places around here?" Harry assumed.

"Yeah basically," Joey blushed.

"Where to Lou?" Harry asked his boyfriend.

"Um, lets go to Nandos yeah? Take me somewhere unknown to the American population?" Louis asked, looking at the other three in confirmation. They all nodded and made their way towards the diner, Joey and Daniel falling in step behind Harry and Louis, not knowing where to go.